★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tobe & Friends Hookshot Escape by Secret Base Pte $1.99 -> FREE

01-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Tobe & Friends Hookshot Escape by Secret Base Pte $1.99 -> FREE

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-26-2015, 12:59 PM
Im surprised this still isnt universal.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-27-2015, 07:31 PM
This is a fantastic endless climber, really worth trying out. I bought it when it came out and it was money well spent. The only problem is that it was not updated since the release in 2012...

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
01-28-2015, 01:44 PM
Is this the full game?
The IAPs look like they unlock things... So unsure.
01-29-2015, 10:04 AM
I assumed the developers had gone bust, and thus no updates, though I'd be happy to be proven wrong. It's still an amazing game. There are IAPs, but they're not necessary to play (they're cheats, extra items, unlocking stuff faster etc.). The controls are an absolute god damned joy - about the only flaw I could pick out is with my big hands playing a platformer on an iPod Touch held vertically is a pain after a while. But there are still very few mobile games that feel so wonderfully fluid and intuitive.
02-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Just saw this went free on the app update at another site (guess they are a bit behind the forums here at Touch Arcade). So far seems great, although the two handed portrait mode is a little crowded.

New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric