★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

FRACTURES Music Composition & Sound Design

01-27-2015, 10:17 AM

You developers are busy people. Therefore, rather than a long post, here is my showreel which is just a few minutes long.

I'm 'indie friendly' too, so If you like what you hear and you've got a project in mind, send me a PM or write me an email.

UPDATED 23/09/15 with latest showreel...

Last edited by FRACTURES; 09-23-2015 at 08:19 AM.
05-12-2015, 06:15 AM
In the lead up to the release of space sim/RTS Void Destroyer on Steam, the developer asked me to compose a huge, epic piece of music for the release trailer, so here it is…

Also, here's a gameplay trailer that I composed a piece for...

If you've got a project that needs some music / sound assets (any genre) - then just give me a shout (I am 'indie friendly')

w: fracturesmusic.com t: @FracturesAudio

Last edited by FRACTURES; 05-12-2015 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Link error

05-18-2015, 04:35 AM
Here's one of the games I've recently been working on - Titan Rush (Android) by Phantom Technology

It's Guus Thissen's first game release, and when I saw it in action I just knew I had to be part of it. It's a great shmup, and deserves plenty of attention - and will hopefully follow on to other formats such as iOS.

I composed three ingame pieces of music for it, and a fair chunk of the sound effects.

Here's the awesome trailer...

09-09-2015, 10:31 AM
Looking for more projects to get stuck into right now. I recently wrote all the music and created all sfx for EGVroom's (Shane McCafferty) Starseed, which is released on 17th Sept by Crescent Moon Games.

11-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Over the past few weeks I’ve been working on the full soundtrack and sound design for a very cool and very strange puzzle game by 2Think Games called Knotmania.

11-11-2015, 09:03 AM
Here’s the trailer for the forthcoming game Tiny Miners from About Fun (Mega Dead Pixel and forthcoming game Warfriends). I composed the in-game and title music for it, along with some additional sound effects.

01-05-2016, 10:54 AM
A new year, a new website. It'd be great if you devs would take a look around and consider using me for music, or sound design or maybe both

Give your project the audio it deserves.

My video showreel is at the top of this thread. It'll only take 3 minutes of your precious 2016 time.