★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOW FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Try to keep the traffic running by stopping or accelerating various kinds of cars as long as possible and try to avoid any crashes. If you fail, be pleased with amazing spectacular exaggerated crashes with realistic physics, real-time car deforming effects, fire, explosions and sparks!

From the makers of Rope'n'Fly, Stickman Downhill, Stickman Soccer, Stickman Basketball, Stick Stunt Biker, Line Birds, Line Surfer, Line Runner, RunStickRun and more

FEATURES:
Realistic car handling with stunning car crashes and exaggerated awesome explosions using state of the art physics engine
Detailed car deforming and crash models
Realtime mass crash simulation
Various kind of vehicles
Difficulty levels
A lot of achievements to unlock
Online and Offline leaderboard
Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends

Video Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVc1vC32fP4

Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!

robertsze's comments:
Hi,
we have released a new game today: Traffic Buster!
Available for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire and coming to Windows Phone in a few days, we hope you like it!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Have fun!
01-28-2015, 06:16 AM
Picked this up last night. Haven't got a chance to play it yet this morning. I'll check it out once I get my coffee and check what's popping up in the NZ AppStore.

01-28-2015, 07:57 AM
I'll probably pick this up when it goes free next week as that's what's happened to every other game I've bought on release from this dev

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
01-28-2015, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
I'll probably pick this up when it goes free next week as that's what's happened to every other game I've bought on release from this dev
Lol. Yea. I've been burned a couple times from these guys. I've played a little bit of it this morning and it's "ok" I guess. The crash animations are pretty cool, but there's not enough to the game except for a handful of GC achievements. It's pretty much just a high score chaser which really isn't my thing. It has 3 levels. Easy, medium, and hard, but all are the same thing, just with more vehicles. It's pretty much what you see in the pics. I was really hoping for a little more I guess. If your wanting a decent traffic style game, I recommend Road Story. It has a bunch of different crossroads to open up, different vehicles to buy, power ups, weather, day/night cycle, ect. So far that has been the best of this style of game that I've played. I was hoping this one would have taken its place. I dunno, maybe they will add to it in future updates??
01-28-2015, 08:34 AM
The trailer is appealing, but I have no idea how to play the game. Touch to stop cars to avoid collision? or else?

I am a Game makes fun games.
Twitter | Crevice Hero | TapSpace
01-28-2015, 09:37 AM
So this is a prettier traffic rush?
01-28-2015, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
You can try it for free in Google play

Game Center ID: copaeci
01-28-2015, 01:27 PM
mmm.. sounds a bit like the old Burnout series, if you younger ones remember them!!
But I doubt, well I am sure it will not be as good.
01-30-2015, 05:50 AM
Promo Codes

I started a promo code thread, please be quick to gather one...