★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Alien invaders have seiged planet Earth! You had hoped that this day would never come, but now that it is here, you are glad that Earth has a secret weapon - the XF-82 Nemesis fighter plane.

Employing state-of-the-art technology and superior weaponry, the Nemesis has no rival in form and function. Unfortunately, it is one-of-a-kind, and you are the only one with the skill to pilot it. It will have to be enough... For if you fail, Earth will be doomed to destruction!

Pilot your way from Earth to the alien home world and neutralize all their flagships. You will be able to upgrade you ship armament with numerous new tactical items and devastating super weapons along the way. Deploy automated drones to aid you in your fight. Your success will depend on your agility and piloting skill.

Installation Note:
In some cases, it has been found that rebooting the iPhone after installation ensures smooth graphic performance of the game.
09-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Sweet! The iPhone has been in desperate need of more shmups. Has anyone TOFTT yet?
________
BUY EXTREME Q

Last edited by thewiirocks; 02-17-2011 at 12:00 AM.
09-15-2009, 10:44 AM
FYI, I TOFTT and downloaded this. It's awful. The framerate is worse than a slapped-together Flash game and the enemy patterns are uninteresting. Graphics are nice, but so jerky as to remove all the joy out of them.

Unless you have a hard-on for a space shooter (like me ), just don't bother with this title. It's not worth $1.99. In fact, it's not really worth money. I congratulate the programmer on good graphics, but his programming skills need work.
________
ECIGARETTE FORUM

Last edited by thewiirocks; 02-17-2011 at 12:00 AM.