★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It's the Zombie apocalypse and you are one of the last survivors. Dig or die!

- Simple controls
- Fast paced, endless game play
- Play as many different characters
- Earn awesome boosts
- Unlock five challenging achievements
- Retro pixel graphics
- Game Center Leaderboards to compete with your friends

Tunnel through the perilous mine as you try to escape the Zombie hoard. How deep can you dig?!

"Miner Z is easily worth picking up for a fun-filled afternoon of digging and zombie routing." - Touch Arcade review

Miner Z is made with love by Totebo, a small independent game studio.

PeteOzzy's comments:
From the developer of No Brakes, looks pretty charming as well!

01-28-2015, 06:11 AM
This looks pretty cool. Definitly if it's by the developers of No Brakes.

01-28-2015, 06:53 AM
Game Impressions

01-28-2015, 07:20 AM
This is a fun little chaser. Can you go further and escape the zombies? It starts out slow but after about 3 rounds it ramps up and you are digging for your life. I haven't hit a paywall yet, but I can't find a purchase that removes ads, just the usual stuff. Is it there somewhere, Dev?
01-28-2015, 10:12 AM
Looks like a cool new twist to the timberman formula. Liking it on the videos so far.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-28-2015, 03:26 PM
Thanks for playing and for the feedback guys! A "remove ads" option is a great idea. Do let us know if there is anything else you're keen to add or change.

Niclas
01-28-2015, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looks like a cool new twist to the timberman formula. Liking it on the videos so far.
I see a little of timberman in this game. Miner Man is similar also and they are both about mining. Lol
01-28-2015, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I see a little of timberman in this game. Miner Man is similar also and they are both about mining. Lol
What i mean is that in Timberman, you can consider having 2 columns where you can move (left and right) while in here you have multiple columns. And instead of the tree branches moving downwards, in this game the miner goes downwards (alternatively, the world moves upwards).

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Agree with a remove ads option as well as an option to turn off the music but leave the sound effects on
01-29-2015, 12:49 AM
Looks like a faster version of Doug dug actually. The sped up mechanics do look fun, but I'm not sure how happy I'd be if I were Electric Toy Co.