★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A Mean Girls tower defense game makes way more sense than youd think Its like every day is October 3rd. 148Apps.com
"The Mean Girls game is here and it's brilliant" - Glamour UK

Get in loser, were going shopping! Coming off the 10-year anniversary of the classic movie Mean Girls, Mean Girls the official game delivers an easy-to-play tiara defense title for all ages. Addictive and easy-to-play, Means Girls gives you the chance to select your favorite Mean Girls characters -- Cady, Regina, Gretchen, Karen, Janis, Damian, Aaron, or Kevin G. and fight off the new Plastics from piecing together the Spring Fling Tiara and taking over North Shore High School. Filled with humor, sass, and deliciously charming characters from the classic movie, Mean Girls is an instantly rewarding game steeped in Mean Girls lore.

Instantly Fetch Features Include:
Fiendishly fun tower-defense/tiara-defense gameplay
Official license from Paramount Pictures iconic movie Mean Girls
No hidden or sneaky timed-based purchases necessary
Movie Trivia Quiz: built for fans!
Get giddy with tons of fun high school characters and cliques
Real strategy game that brings North Shore High to life

Even More Grool Features:

Style and Substance: Told through 20 levels and four zones offering story, substance, and entertainment
Location, Location, Location: Play through movie-inspired locations such as the North Shore High School Cafeteria, Classroom, Football Field, and the Basketball Court
We Dont Have a Clique Problem: Pick from a huge variety of 19 cliques, each with their own special moves, including: Loners, Math Nerds, Military Brats, Preps, Punks, Science Nerds, Tomboys, Varsity Jocks, JV Jocks, Band Geeks, Preps, Regulation Hotties, Skaters, Burnouts, Art Freaks, Crunchies, Drama Geeks, Exchange Students, and Goths
You Want Your Pink Shirt Back?: Keep your Mean Girls facts straight by correctly answering in-game trivia questions throughout each level. And yes, its important to know if butter is a carb.
Power Ups: Collect humpday treats, Kalteen bars, peppermint foot cream, and improve popularity to gain points and boost power ups
Let It Out Honey: Burn your friends on Facebook with your high scores and let them feel the burn in the Burn Book
On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Each Wednesday, the Cliques dress in all pink outfits, of course. Make sure to play the game on Wednesdays for special pink treats!
Motivational Booster: Earn cakes baked out of rainbows and smiles for your victories.
And Dont Forget: You go Glen Coco!

iPhone 4S/ iPad 3 or later required.

Mean Girls & 2015 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.

PeteOzzy's comments:

Mean Girls: The Game

So Much Drama Studios
Genres: Games Entertainment Action Strategy
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$4.99 NZD

Quote:
Get in loser, we’re going shopping! Celebrating the 10-year anniversary of the classic movie Mean Girls, Mean Girls the official game delivers an easy-to-play tiara defense game for the ages. Addictive and easy-to-play, Means Girls gives you the chance to select your favorite Mean Girls characters -- Cady, Regina, Gretchen, Karen, Janis, Damian, Aaron, or Kevin G. – and fight off the new clique from piecing together the Spring Fling Tiara and taking over North Shore High School. Filled with humor, sass, and deliciously charming characters from the classic movie, Mean Girls is an instantly rewarding game steeped in Mean Girls lore.

• Style and Substance: New cutscenes told through 20 levels and four zones offer story, substance, and entertainment
• Location, Location, Location: Play through movie-inspired locations such as the North Shore High School Cafeteria, Classroom, Football Field, and the Basketball Court
• We Don’t Have a Clique Problem: Pick from a huge variety of 19 cliques, each with their own defensive tactics, including Loners, Math Nerds, Military Brats, Preps, Punks, Science Nerds, Tomboys, Varsity Jocks, JV Jocks, Band Geeks, Preps, Regulation Hotties, Skaters, Burnouts, Art Freaks, Crunchies, Drama Geeks, Exchange Students, and Goths
• You Want Your Pink Shirt Back?: Keep your Mean Girls facts straight by correctly answering in-game trivia questions throughout each level. And yes, it’s important to know if butter is a carb.
• Power Ups: Collect humpday treats, Kalteen bars, peppermint foot cream, and improve popularity to gain points and boost power ups
• Let It Out Honey: Burn your friends on Facebook with your high scores and let them feel the burn in the Burn Book
• On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Each Wednesday, the Cliques dress in all pink outfits, of course. Make sure to play the game on Wednesdays for special pink treats!
• Motivational Booster: Earn cakes baked out of rainbows and smiles for your victories.
• And Don’t Forget: “You go Glen Coco!”

Mean Girls™ & 2015 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone6
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 97.3MB

01-28-2015, 06:33 AM
GOTY contender

01-28-2015, 09:29 AM
OMG Since when did Mean Girl become a classic ?
01-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opheus View Post
That movie is awesome. I've seen it at least 5 times, and it never gets old.
01-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opheus View Post
Excuse you? Mean Girls has always been a cult classic and among the most quotable/gifable/meme-able movies ever made.
But can we please stop with the milking already? It doesn't need games, sequels, tie-ins etc etc. Lindsay Lohan has already tarnished it without the help of these things.
01-28-2015, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemerleb View Post
Excuse you? Mean Girls has always been a cult classic and among the most quotable/gifable/meme-able movies ever made.
But can we please stop with the milking already? It doesn't need games, sequels, tie-ins etc etc. Lindsay Lohan has already tarnished it without the help of these things.
Most quotable? I never once seen anyone meme or quote mean girls.
01-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
You're out of the loop than man. Must've missed the memo. lol
01-28-2015, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Where do you lurk on the internet then????
Don't tell me you've never heard of "I'm not a regular mom! I'm a cool mom!" or "If you're from Africa, why are you white?" or "On wednesday, we wear pink"...
Point of this story, it's not because you didn't personally witness the genius that is Tina Fey and perfect delivery of Amy Poeler that they aren't cultural phenomenons..
01-28-2015, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemerleb View Post
Where do you lurk on the internet then????
Don't tell me you've never heard of "I'm not a regular mom! I'm a cool mom!" or "If you're from Africa, why are you white?" or "On wednesday, we wear pink"...
Point of this story, it's not because you didn't personally witness the genius that is Tina Fey and perfect delivery of Amy Poeler that they aren't cultural phenomenons..
Wow, I never once heard or read any of these quotes. 😱 Is this some type of girl thing?
01-28-2015, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Wow, I never once heard or read any of these quotes. �� Is this some type of girl thing?
Well technically it is a girl flick, but it extended way beyond just girls because of this mainly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81UOjlFmMs

A;so take a look at some of the best scenes from it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcZmRlDqZ0

My favourite quote must be: "he's too gay to function".

Last edited by nemerleb; 01-28-2015 at 02:33 PM.