★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Naquatic LLC
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 86.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Match up against your friends, your enemies, or anyone in the world in a head-to-head Football Showdown!

COMPETE FOR GLORY
Join a division and battle for supremacy in online tournaments, or compete in single player seasons as your favorite team.

AN ULTRA ADVANCED SIMULATOR
Timing, intuition, reflexes, and pure skill. Control every aspect of your game with the revolutionary PhysKick engine.

OUTMATCH YOUR OPPONENT
All new Boosts! Use 'em wisely to refine your next play, or steal them from your opponent to get a leg up!

A SPECTACULAR NEXT-GEN EXPERIENCE
Hyper-realistic graphics and heart pounding multiplayer action drop you right on the gridiron.

THE APP IS UP...AND IT'S GOOD
"The most addictive football game to ever grace the App Store" - FreeAppsArcade
"Get a kick out of beating your friends" - AppAdvice

JOIN OVER 50 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
And find out why Naquatic apps like Guncrafter and Shooting Showdown have lit up the top charts and been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

FEATURING
Unlockable balls and boosts
The exclusive PhysKick engine for unparalleled control
Full set of Game Center achievements and leaderboards
Single player, online QuikMatch multiplayer, and Game Center friend multiplayer

PeteOzzy's comments:

Football Showdown 2015

Naquatic LLC
Genres: Games Action Sports
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Match up against your friends, your enemies, or anyone in the world in a head-to-head Football Showdown!

• COMPETE FOR GLORY •
Join a division and battle for supremacy in online tournaments, or compete in single player seasons as your favorite team.

• AN ULTRA ADVANCED SIMULATOR •
Timing, intuition, reflexes, and pure skill. Control every aspect of your game with the revolutionary PhysKick™ engine.

• OUTMATCH YOUR OPPONENT •
All new Boosts! Use 'em wisely to refine your next play, or steal them from your opponent to get a leg up!

• A SPECTACULAR NEXT-GEN EXPERIENCE •
Hyper-realistic graphics and heart pounding multiplayer action drop you right on the gridiron.

• THE APP IS UP...AND IT'S GOOD •
"The most addictive football game to ever grace the App Store" - FreeAppsArcade
"Get a kick out of beating your friends" - AppAdvice

• JOIN OVER 50 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE •
And find out why Naquatic apps like Guncrafter and Shooting Showdown have lit up the top charts and been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

FEATURING
• Unlockable balls and boosts
• The exclusive PhysKick™ engine for unparalleled control
• Full set of Game Center achievements and leaderboards
• Single player, online QuikMatch multiplayer, and Game Center friend multiplayer

Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone5
  • iPad23G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 4.3

Download Size: 80.5MB

01-28-2015, 06:07 AM
I like the old format pete.. This format keeps showing me the App info processing...

Edit: it's showing now!!!!

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android

01-28-2015, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
I like the old format pete.. This format keeps showing me the App info processing...

Edit: it's showing now!!!!
How quickly do you think I can make threads for all the new releases and then paste in the information? Two minutes for the whole lot was pretty fast imo lol...

Edit: Didn't mean to sound so grumpy lol. Cheers for the thread fixing BTW Killercow, the workload-lightening is hugely appreciated!

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 01-28-2015 at 06:22 AM.
01-28-2015, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
How quickly do you think I can make threads for all the new releases and then paste in the information? Two minutes for the whole lot was pretty fast imo lol...
I refreshed TouchArcade at 1:02 PM (over here) and was like "Oh, no new threads?"...only to find you had like half a dozen threads already created, halfway down the topic list. >_> If that isn't fast...what the hell is?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-28-2015, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I refreshed TouchArcade at 1:02 PM (over here) and was like "Oh, no new threads?"...only to find you had like half a dozen threads already created, halfway down the topic list. >_> If that isn't fast...what the hell is?
Definitely too fast, feels like Imnosuperman all over again I can't get my threads up so fast!

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
01-28-2015, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
You're the man Pete!!!!!

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android
01-28-2015, 06:26 AM
Ah - shame. When I saw the thread title I thought this was proper football...
01-28-2015, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Ah - shame. When I saw the thread title I thought this was proper football...
This!
01-28-2015, 06:50 AM
Game Impressions

01-28-2015, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
Yeah, me too
It's too much to ask for a proper american football game. Best thing on the store right now is PSF Career. and it's a sim. Oh well there are good Rugby games out there so I have got into those more instead.