★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***This game currently requires Facebook Login, we are currently working on other way for you to login and will update it as soon as possible***

Collect cute cards with friends like Dragons, Magic Kittens, Psychic Dolphins, and more in LuckyPop, the addictive, new, collectible card game from the makers of SongPop.

Getting lucky is simple:
COLLECT amazing cards and wonders like Horseshoes, Ice Witches, Sharkasaurus Rex, and more.
TEAM UP with friends to collect all the rarest cards.
TAP to earn luck and get luck-per-second.
SHARE your luck to give lucky cards to friends and level up. Its a race to the top!
UNLOCK hundreds of rare cards by getting gifts from friends and players worldwide. Can you collect them all?

Love LuckyPop?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/getluckypop
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlayLuckyPop

BradTSS's comments:

LuckyPop

FreshPlanet Inc.
Genres: Games Card Board
Free


Quote:
Collect cute cards with friends like Dragons, Magic Kittens, Psychic Dolphins, and more in LuckyPop, the addictive, new, collectible card game from the makers of SongPop.

Getting lucky is simple:
COLLECT amazing cards and wonders like Horseshoes, Ice Witches, Sharkasaurus Rex, and more.
TEAM UP with friends to collect all the rarest cards.
TAP to earn luck and get luck-per-second.
SHARE your luck to give lucky cards to friends and level up. It’s a race to the top!
UNLOCK hundreds of rare cards by getting gifts from friends and players worldwide. Can you collect them all?

Love LuckyPop?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/getluckypop
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlayLuckyPop












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone6
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 4.3

Download Size: 45.4MB

01-28-2015, 08:55 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 43

01-28-2015, 09:08 AM
#3
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Newcastle England
Posts: 845
Anyone wants to add me on fb for this pm me.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
01-28-2015, 10:54 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Anyone wants to add me on fb for this pm me.
Is this any good? I already got ya on FB.
01-28-2015, 01:19 PM
#5
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Newcastle England
Posts: 845
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Is this any good? I already got ya on FB.
It's just another tapper game by the looks of it where your collections random pictures of animals and stuff? Not sure if it'll stay long but I always like something I can just pick up for two seconds when I'm bored

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
01-28-2015, 06:48 PM
#6
Game Impressions

01-28-2015, 11:54 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 181
Wow....the skill involved to play this game....

I bet s**t gets real if you ever have to use TWO fingers....


I'll pass on this "game" thanks.