★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: How Long can you Survive?

Tap the correct colors to survive being eaten whole, Combine colors to create new colors. BREDY is a super fast arcade game so simple players of all ages can play.

Features:
-Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
-Simple one touch control scheme
-Cute Voiceover work

Supports iPhone 4s+ and iPad 2+

Follow @Woodesh on Twitter
Like us at facebook.com/bredygame
01-28-2015, 04:55 PM
Coming tonight as the front page would say.

Last edited by BitStern; 01-28-2015 at 06:00 PM. Reason: .

01-29-2015, 08:46 AM
..Anddd heres the trailer, feedback appreciated.

02-10-2015, 08:11 AM
a quick Video review of bredy by Jone Jones. New valentines day update should be coming tonight.

02-10-2015, 02:49 PM
New valentines update is now live.
belows a brief announcement trailer.
game impressions welcomed, i'll give you all cookies.

04-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Thanks again for the code. This is a deceptively tough little twitchy tapper. At first I thought it was too easy, but when the colors first started to rotate, I realized I was wrong. The optional voice over also adds to the difficulty. My current high score is 55 and I'm finding it difficult to beat.
04-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
Thanks again for the code. This is a deceptively tough little twitchy tapper. At first I thought it was too easy, but when the colors first started to rotate, I realized I was wrong. The optional voice over also adds to the difficulty. My current high score is 55 and I'm finding it difficult to beat.
Played this when it first came out then deleted to make room on my lousy 16GB iPhone Now I gotta reinstall so I can beat the Game Center challenge I got from this guy ^^^

This is a fun game. The voiceover makes it.

Game Center: AnotherkellydwN
Follow me on:
Instagram for vaping posts & Twitter for gaming tweets
04-03-2015, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Played this when it first came out then deleted to make room on my lousy 16GB iPhone Now I gotta reinstall so I can beat the Game Center challenge I got from this guy ^^^

This is a fun game. The voiceover makes it.
Ha! I haven't checked GC, but my new high score is 69. C'mon AKD. Weren't you suppose to dedicate a Saturday to beating GC challenges? Much more fun than (possibly) doing your taxes! Speaking of which, I need to get on that...