★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pro Pinball, the world's most realistic pinball simulation is back, better than ever! Featuring the first of the ULTRA editions - Pro Pinball: Timeshock!

Download now and play free of charge!

You can upgrade at any time to either the Standard ad-free version with unlimited multi-player games, or the Deluxe version which also gives you full access to the Operator's Menu (and hundreds of settings) and the brand new Glass-Off Mode.

The ultimate pinball physics engine!
Beautiful photo realistic graphics at Retina resolutions
Control the ambient light level - play in the dark with ultra dynamic lighting effects
A top class soundtrack featuring dozens of exciting tracks
Hundreds of top quality dot-matrix display animations
Operator's Menu lets you fully customise your games and experiment with the table (Deluxe version only)
Glass-Off Mode lets you take the virtual glass off the table and push the balls around the table with your finger (Deluxe version only)
Unified world-wide high score leaderboards
More content packed in than many regular tables put together - Multiballs, Wizard Modes, Video Modes, Spinners, Jet Bumpers, Magnets, Drop Targets and just about everything else you can imagine!

We'd love to know what you think, please contact us at: info@pro-pinball.com

PLEASE NOTE! - Pro Pinball is free to download and play, however, ad-free Standard and Deluxe versions can be purchased with real money.
01-28-2015, 11:54 PM
Wow, graphically speaking this game looks absolutely spectacular on a retina iPad. Physics seem to be pretty nice, as well. Def worth a try for any pinball fans.

01-29-2015, 01:15 AM
The best is back!
Can't wait for the other tables now.
01-29-2015, 03:19 AM
Ho. Lee. Crap.

For the uninitiated, this is from the best series of digital pinball sims in the history of ever.

Wow.
01-29-2015, 09:27 AM
Unbelievable.

One of the greatest Pinball Sims of all time. Amazing physics model on this one. So happy it's finally here!

01-29-2015, 10:31 AM
I own this game on the Mac, PS1, and Dreamcast, and I'm absolutely thrilled to have it on my iPad. This is the best digital pinball game ever created. A deep ruleset, everything in the game can actually happen on a real table (in fact, they're building some real tables). It's just spectacular.

Goodbye, 2015... I know what I'll be doing the rest of the year.
01-29-2015, 10:53 AM
Glad to see this one, too! Used to love this series back in the day on PC. My favorite was always the original Web table -- it was fun racking up amazing combos on that one!

I tried it on iPhone 5S and it was a bit too tiny and it was hard to see the dot-matrix display. There is no landscape support, which is understandable as it was always 'fixed view' game. I don't have an iPad but I do have an Android tablet, so I'll be looking forward to seeing it released on Google Play eventually. Hopefully it'll match the iOS release graphically.

I wonder if they'll implement the three different camera views like in the original?

Are the other tables going to be $2.99 each?
01-29-2015, 11:22 AM
I was a backer in september 2013 with an estimated release date before the end of the same year...lol...but finally it's here!

Short version - everything is top notch - and best played on ipad mini and bigger. But still, it looks and plays great even on my 5s. More angles should come but this will take quite a while (my guess) since they are concentrating to release the android version next and then the PC. The other backers are eagerly waiting.

If they didn't work on other tables in their big delay, expect the next one to come in 2016 the best, only my guess again.

Btw, how much is the full unlock price ?
01-29-2015, 12:19 PM
Unlock is 6.99 US
01-29-2015, 01:02 PM
I wish they had a camera option that zooms in and follows the ball. Great table that I have played on another platform (Amiga?) so I may be interested given that camera option. While $6.99 is quite reasonable for this, given the IOS pricing landscape, I will wait for improvements.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve