★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***PLEASE NOTE: This game is compatible only with iPad 4th generation, iPad Air and iPad Air 2, iPad Mini Retina and iPad Mini Retina 2 and iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6 and 6+. IT WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES, including: iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad 1, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 5th generation, iPod Touch 4th generation and iPod Touch 3rd generation***

Its your time to ride! Sons of Anarchy: The Prospect is the official 10-episode gaming experience based on the adrenalized drama, Sons of Anarchy, created by Kurt Sutter.

You play the role of Clint Lancet, a young man trying to avoid the outlaw lifestyle in Lincoln, Oregon, home to a Sons of Anarchy motorcycle club (SAMLIN). Theres nothing Charming about Lincoln, a decaying town on the precipice of economic collapse. Clints future is in your hands as you guide his actions and decisions within the dark and disturbing world of SAMLIN.

Created in conjunction with the SOA writing team, The Prospect introduces a brand-new story featuring a never-before-seen Oregon chapter of the Sons of Anarchy motorcycle club. Meet new characters, see some familiar faces from SAMCRO (and more!) and experience crossover stories from the show.

The actions you take and the relationships you forge in each episode will have lasting consequences.

The Prospect offers an authentically gritty SOA experience in addition to a variety of gameplaymixing meaningful story and decision-making with intuitive puzzles and mini games, as well as first-person motorcycle driving and fighting.

Save up to 20% by purchasing the Season Pass and get all current and future episodes in the ten-episode ongoing story of Sons of Anarchy: The Prospect. Episode 2 is currently in development, and will become available on your device when launched.
01-29-2015, 02:25 AM
Yes, Worldwide.

1.99$ and IAP

but not in korean appstore

01-29-2015, 02:26 AM
Just played this and in the first 10 minutes I controlled a motor bike and shot a man, it's similar to telltale games but you have much more control of the character, and so far the story seems good, graphics are top notch.
01-29-2015, 04:02 AM
Got it too
01-29-2015, 06:42 AM
This is insane I believe this is the best week of 2015. So many great apps that are now out this week. Instabuy for sure especially after finishing the series.
01-29-2015, 08:38 AM
@asaw2 -- Not to worry. The game will launch in your country. It's probably just taking some time to propagate to all the servers.
01-29-2015, 10:36 AM
Just shut up and take my money!
Another great game from telltale, they make to many games.
01-29-2015, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by Devok View Post
Just shut up and take my money!
Another great game from telltale, they make to many games.
It's not from Telltale

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
01-29-2015, 11:16 AM
My fiance is giving me no choice but to instantly buy this as she loves the show, I'd probably have picked it up anyway.

But why does the lighting look weird in the video? The trailer I watched the lighting on people and other things sometimes just seemed so bright and shiny for no reason.
01-29-2015, 12:42 PM
Never watched an episode of SOA in my life but I want to so 2 questions...will this spoil anything in the show and do I have to watch the show to play this?