★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Playfo
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 84.3 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (3)
App description: Welcome to the world of Epic Racers, the newest game from the team behind the popular Tap the Frog series!

Prepare for new and exciting underwater adventure as you help Rocky the Gecko become the greatest submarine racer ever!

Build your very own racing submarine, enhance it with numerous upgrades and challenge the best underwater racers of all time!

Combine your own play style with various perks and powerful artefacts to outrace your opponents along with the legendary Mystery and claim the champion's title!

-------------------------

Game features:

- One touch gameplay mechanics!

- Various upgrades and perks for your submarine!

- Five different seas to explore and lots of hazards to overcome!

- A friendly and bright universe with lots of funny characters!

- Compete with your friends in the exciting Endless Mode!

Playfo's comments:

Quote:
Game description:
Welcome to the world of Epic Racers, the newest game from the team behind the popular Tap the Frog series!
Prepare for new and exciting underwater adventure as you help Rocky the Gecko become the greatest submarine racer ever!
Build your very own racing submarine, enhance it with numerous upgrades and challenge the best underwater racers of all time!
Combine your own play style with various perks and powerful artefacts to outrace your opponents along with the legendary “Mystery” and claim the champion's title!

-------------------------

Game features:
- One touch gameplay mechanics!
- Various upgrades and perks for your submarine!
- Five different seas to explore and lots of hazards to overcome!
- A friendly and bright universe with lots of funny characters!
- Compete with your friends in the exciting Endless Mode!
01-29-2015, 07:00 AM
Like this very much, it's overall presentation is outstanding.

First races are easy but I am sure that will change.

It has IAP but not through the roof as some other games.

Fun racer easy recommendation.

Did the endless mode twice, but it crashes twice, so I have no score, small bug or what.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 01-29-2015 at 02:14 PM.
01-29-2015, 05:27 PM
Game Impressions

The game is lots of fun and looks great. There's a little problem with the upgrade system. Instead of replaying the levels where you fail until you're either good enough to beat them or have enough upgrades, you simply play the easiest endless level until you have enough money to buy all upgrades. Then you rush through the races. For the last race on each map you buy the extra nitros and it's easy.

I'm on the last map now. I'll beat it tomorrow. Then I'll probably forget about this game. It's a pity. A bit more of a challenge, and it would be a really great game.