★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -----------
*** TOP 10 iPad premium puzzle game in 16 countries, including Japan, Austria, and Brazil! ***

See how critics are raving about Yet It Moves!
Metacritic rating 84 out of 100!!

"...any experienced smartphone gamer will be immediately sold on this superb twist on physics gameplay. Yet It Moves could be the first sleeper hit of 2015."
9/10 PocketGamer.co.uk

"Yet It Moves is an easy recommendation for anyone who enjoys puzzle platformers."
4/5 TouchArcade

"new idea for a platformer"
4.5/5 AppleNApps

"Yet It Moves is a rewarding and dare I say "moving" experience for your iPhone and iPad."
GameNGuide

Yet It Moves is the definitive version of the award-winning puzzle platformer now available on iPhone and iPad for the first time!
Tilt the world using intuitive touch controls to turn walls into floors, slides into platforms, and stacks of rocks into dangerous hazards.
Navigate through a colorful paper collage world and unlock new levels by solving puzzles.

* NO In-App Purchases, download now and play through all the levels!

Features:
- RUN, JUMP, AND SPIN THE WORLD! Solve every puzzle by running, jumping, and tilting the world around using intuitive touch control.

- 2D PLATFORMER TURNED UPSIDE DOWN! Youve never seen a platformer like this before! Rotate the world to avoid obstacles and squeeze through tight spaces but dont fall too far!

- EXPLORE COLORFUL WORLDS! A multitude of vivid paper collage levels in four different environments are waiting to be explored.

- DAILY RUN LEADERBOARDS! Compete against your friends every day to see who has the fastest times running through challenging levels.

- HIT GAME NOW ON MOBILE! Available on iPhone and iPad for the first time.

Download Yet It Moves now and immerse yourself into a brand new puzzle experience on your iPhone or iPad.

-----------
01-29-2015, 04:03 AM
Awesome find!

Great game on PC, definitely deserves to be played by any fans of indie oddities and puzzle platformers. I have to say though, they're not doing themselves any favours with the SEO title or the gaudy screenshots - it doesn't really match the feel of the game.

Still, very recommended and will most likely double dip when my wallet is less devestated!

01-29-2015, 04:22 AM
I don't get why DeNA has picked up this habit of changing titles of already established games. If it's indeed their idea of SEO, does dropping "And" make that much of a difference?

EDIT: I didn't even notice the "puzzle platformer" part. Why???

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 01-29-2015 at 04:31 AM.
01-29-2015, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I don't get why DeNA has picked up this habit of changing titles of already established games. If it's indeed their idea of SEO, does dropping "And" make that much of a difference?

EDIT: I didn't even notice the "puzzle platformer" part. Why???
Yeah I don't understand it either. It's not helping the game and the stupid description in the title (like last time) doesn't sound good at all.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
01-29-2015, 07:35 AM
So if this game totally worth?
01-29-2015, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoloBaquerizoH View Post
So if this game totally worth?
It's really amazing. Played it on PC when it came out a while ago and I loved it. It's full of charms with an amazing art style and the level design is really interesting too. For 2.99$ it's a no brainer.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.

Last edited by killercow; 01-29-2015 at 07:47 AM.
01-29-2015, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
It's really amazing. Played it on PC when it came out a while ago and I loved it. It's full of charms with an amazing art style and the level design is really interesting too. For 2.99$ it's a no brainer.
Thanks!
01-29-2015, 09:55 AM
There is more on the Tubes, here's a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QLp7q18iZk

I make it short. If you liked Potatoman seeks the Troof for its great weirdness, than buy this beautiful and brilliant puzzler. There are 22 levels incl. the tutorial and level 4 took me almost more time to beat than the whole Potatoman. It's absolutely NO walk in the park and to blame something in this game would only be your brain and never the perfect controls, imho of course !
01-29-2015, 01:01 PM
Game Impressions

01-30-2015, 08:39 AM
I have mixed feelings about this game. I have never played it on the PC, but it absolutely feels like it was designed for a touch device (I am playing on an iPad); not all like a port. The game looks and controls great and there is excellent Game Center support. There is also some nice variety being gradually introduced beyond just reorienting the landscape as you traverse it trying to locate the next checkpoint and the exit. At times you can get disoriented. The downside is I am not so sure I am enjoying myself with it, but I will keep playing.

In any case, this is a really nice game and hopefully will not be overlooked with all the of great releases recently.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve