★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: John Gregorek
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.5 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: MAZE GAME with optional creatures, fog, and tracks. Tip the device to move through the maze and find the exit. Along the way capture creatures and then use their abilities. It's PacMan in reverse; you chase them, but there is still one that chances you. And, stay out of the Fog!
09-14-2009, 12:16 AM
Spider or Uminotaur for the same price? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Now Playing Broken Sword

09-14-2009, 12:43 AM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
where are the minotaurs ?

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
09-14-2009, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 View Post
where are the minotaurs ?
There is none it seems, correct me if I'm wrong, the word minotaur is derived off a greek myth (one's name I cannot seem to remember) where the man must face the minotaur in a maze so thats where the connection is if you already did not know....though even I thought there would be minotaurs

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-14-2009, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
There is none it seems, correct me if I'm wrong, the word minotaur is derived off a greek myth (one's name I cannot seem to remember) where the man must face the minotaur in a maze so thats where the connection is if you already did not know....though even I thought there would be minotaurs
That's the story of Theseus.

A Minotaur is a mythical creature with a man's body and a bull's head.

Where are the minotaurs... maybe it's in the fog... Or rather, you are the minotaur. Thus uMinotaur.
09-14-2009, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
That's the story of Theseus.

A Minotaur is a mythical creature with a man's body and a bull's head.

Where are the minotaurs... maybe it's in the fog... Or rather, you are the minotaur. Thus uMinotaur.
Unless it's actually called Minotaur, but he couldn't put the micro character in the name or nobody would ever find it. If so, then the minotaur just might be too small to see with the naked eye.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega-F View Post
Spider or Uminotaur for the same price? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Spider definitely.