★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Slingpin is a fun and addictive arcade/puzzle type of game. The goal is to knock down all bowling pins by aiming and firing your bowl with a slingshot. Sounds easy, right?

The difficulty increases as you progress through the game. You must carefully aim and shoot - it requires great skills and timing to get three stars on all levels!

Watch out for explosives, magnets, lasers, tennis ball cannons, pinball bumpers and other creative obstacles. Use your slingshot to smash pins nailed to the wall, hanging from chains, teleporting to different locations or attached to moving platforms. To hit 'em all you must crash your bowling ball through wooden crates, bounce of the stone walls, sneak through narrow passages and use pinball flippers to expand your reach.

Features
- 100% free! Smash as many bowling pins as you want!
- 92 fun and challenging levels!
- Addictive! Can you get a strike on each level?
- Puzzles of varying difficulty (easy, medium, hard and INSANE)
- Simple gameplay! Easy to learn, hard to master! Anyone can play - kids, teenagers and adults!
- Solve the puzzles, unlock new levels, collect all stars and become the Slingpin hero!
- Frequently updated with new levels and features!

All levels are free and ads can be removed via in-app purchase. Tell all your friends, rate the game and don't forget to follow us on social media like Twitter and Facebook!

Thank you for playing Slingpin! Get in touch with Monkeyworks:

Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/slingpinapp

Find latest new on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/monkeyworksse

What are you waiting for? Attack those pins!
01-29-2015, 03:07 PM
Enjoying this a lot

A fairly simple game, both graphically and in terms of its challenge, but definitely addicting and fun.
01-31-2015, 03:48 PM
Game Impressions

One of the best physics puzzler in the last weeks and months believe me. There is inside: Miniature golf, billiard, Angry-Bird slingshot, free balls (ball returns in slingshot), pinball, bowling, bombs (don't touch) and much more Excellent level design. Balanced. Polished.

Can't tell about the ads because I'm playing offline on the iPad (so there are none). Maybe I'll support dev for even more levels. Thanks so far!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
One of the best physics puzzler in the last weeks and months believe me. There is inside: Miniature golf, billiard, Angry-Bird slingshot, free balls (ball returns in slingshot), pinball, bowling, bombs (don't touch) and much more Excellent level design. Balanced. Polished.

Can't tell about the ads because I'm playing offline on the iPad (so there are none). Maybe I'll support dev for even more levels. Thanks so far!
Hi, I'm the dev of Slingpin. Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you liked the game!

I have been working on a few updates for the game and hopefully they will be available shortly.
02-26-2015, 11:59 AM
A new version of Slingpin is available on iTunes. I've added a bunch of new levels and features like pinball flippers and magnets. Enjoy!

https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/id958568516
02-28-2015, 07:00 PM
This is a fun puzzle game. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the pinball flipper (at least in one of the early levels; it was very hard to time correctly), but I really liked all of the other levels I tried. It's the right mix of being easy yet still requiring some thought/strategy, especially to get a strike. I can see where the later levels could get quite interesting and creative, too.