★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Copper Starfish
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "iTouch It" is a simple but addictive game. The game tests your ability to follow instructions when under pressure.
During the game you will need to follow a series of commands, for example, "Touch It". When you hear this you will need to touch the screen.
Other commands include: "Swipe It", "Whip It", "Drop It", "Lift It", "Hold It" and "Double Touch".
As the game progresses the speed will increase and more of these commands will be added.

Learn It
All games need to give you a little help and this is where to find it. Learn It will explain each of the game commands.

Test It
Test It is the area to practice your moves. When you get the action right the you will hear the command and see the action light up.

Brag It
Save you best scores and show your friends.

Play It
This only leaves one more thing to say, "Go Touch It!".

Review: App Girl Reviews

In conclusion, this game is awesome. I truly enjoyed it.

- A global scoreboard! See scores from all over the world, or a scoreboard with just your friends.

- Tweet your score or post it to facebook!

- Earn achievements to get points!

ponty's comments:

iTouch it is available in the app store now...

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=327244019&mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Copper Starfish
09-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Hi guys,

Just realised I never left any promo codes here. Here you go!...

2. 6YRN39L463JK

If you like the game, please leave us a review. Oh, and if you use a code, please let others know which one you used below.

Many Thanks!

09-06-2009, 05:42 PM
thanks ill post impressions later.
09-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Thanks. Will post impressions later as well.
09-06-2009, 09:26 PM
looks creative, ill try it out
09-06-2009, 10:07 PM
got that one. I'll post a review on itunes tommorow.
09-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
09-11-2009, 10:21 AM
mini review

First Impressions:

Basically Boppit for the iphone.

You are givin a command (touch it, swipe it, whip it, drop it, lift it, hold it, double touch) and you have to perform the motion quickly or the game will end.

Great design of the logo. Menu and gameplay are great, very polished. The learn it and test it features are self explanitory and help you understand the motions. It's fun and very addicting.

I'd like to make some suggestions:

Instead of having levels (ie,1,2,3) have you considered having different difficulties? The easiest difficulty will have 3 actions for the entirety of the game, with brief pauses between to let the operator know the speed is increasing. Medium difficulty will have 5 actions...hard difficulty with 7.

The reason Im suggesting this is the time it takes to get to the 7 actions is too long for me(ive been playing for awhile). Even before the first command is given, the wait is just a bit too long. Then, between levels, it breaks the momentum a bit. At the start of each game, I feel like I wanna jump into the 3rd level everytime.

On the other hand, the easy difficulty will be more simplified for beginners, but they will learn speed through this, to apply for later difficulties.

Another suggestion is to have a multiplayer passing mode, where you have a set of 5 or 6 commands then a short break to pass the iphone to another player. Meanwhile speed is increasing etc.

THen of course, global scores would be great.

Overall, great game if you like boppit. Things can be tweaked, but solid so far, 4 out of 5 from me.

Last edited by dyepbr; 09-11-2009 at 10:23 AM.
09-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Hi dyepbr,

Great review, thanks! We'll definitely bear those points in mind for the next version.

We've been working with the OpenFeint SDK for the past couple of weeks and have integrated a global scoreboard and achievements (and non-achievements such as "Limp Wrist" for successive whip-it failures).
This makes the game even more addictive and the developers have been battling it out with each other for the highest score! The great thing about OpenFeint is that it also allows you to post scores and achievements on Facebook and Twitter.

We hope to have this available on the App Store in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again.