★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Looking for GREAT Sniper game

01-31-2015, 01:29 AM
Looking for GREAT Sniper game

hey folks, well I did the usual app store search for "sniper games" and tried a ton of them. But i, hoping to find "THE ONE". I dont mind some IAP if the game is good enough. Here are a few specifics as to what I am looking for: realistic graphics (not cartoon graphics). AND touch controls!! I tried a couple REALLY good ones that ONLY offered gyroscope controls
So any suggestions?
01-31-2015, 03:29 AM
For a freemium, try Zombie Hunter War of the Dead. Would be one of the best games on iOS if it was balanced and priced as a premium.

Check out Dead On Sight if you want a premium title.

Yeah, still zombie themed, but these 2 are pretty good sniper-based titles.

Dead On Sight is surprisingly good, but it can get a little difficult.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral75 View Post
hey folks, well I did the usual app store search for "sniper games" and tried a ton of them. But i, hoping to find "THE ONE". I dont mind some IAP if the game is good enough. Here are a few specifics as to what I am looking for: realistic graphics (not cartoon graphics). AND touch controls!! I tried a couple REALLY good ones that ONLY offered gyroscope controls
So any suggestions?
I'd wait for Hitman Sniper, that's gonna be awesome
02-02-2015, 09:17 AM
@Exact-Pcience: thanks for those!! I tried the free one out for a bit and love it!! So I just bought the other game you suggested so lets see how it compares
02-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Hitman sniper is best.
But is upcoming game..