★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Translator (English to German) is looking for work!

01-31-2015, 08:30 AM
Translator (English to German) is looking for work!

I am a 22 years old Journalism and Public Relations student from Austria - I also work as a Copywriter / Social Media Strategist in a local agency.

Day by day, I encounter very bad translations throughout the whole App Store - even big companies don't put much effort in good german translations, although it is a big market here.

This is why I created this thread. If you want your applications translated by an enthusiastic iOS-gamer and native speaker with a good feel of language for a fair price, just contact me via PN or Mail ( L.kundigraber[at]gmail[dot]com ) ! I will work on all kinds and sizes of projects.

App Store games I translated so far:

Hunter Island:

Dragon Island Blue:

Game Center: bamloki
01-31-2015, 09:05 AM
canabalt is my favorite. Good luck to find nice customers.

I am a Game makes fun games.
Twitter | Crevice Hero | TapSpace
02-08-2015, 09:34 AM

04-02-2015, 02:50 PM
*push it to the limit*

04-23-2015, 01:15 AM
While don't really need German translation, we're looking forward to someone could verify the English in our game so we could have a 100% clean in English meaning/grammar of our game.

Can you help or if you know anyone could help us?

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
04-28-2015, 12:59 AM
English to German, sounds good, drop me a line at foxonegame @ gmail.com , the app stores are suggesting localizations to some languages, I'll verify with our producer about your proposal once we get it.