★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A serene landscape of color and zen - but only if you meditate and focus can you pass!

+ 100's of addicting levels with amazing color dot excitement!
+ Addicting INFINITY MODE is an amazing endless rhythm challenge!

HOW TO PLAY? Simply tap the correct lane when the dot moves inside the column! Download this addicting gamestoday and be amazed by the fun!

Calm gameplay but wakes you up - focus required. Get your rhythm going. Flowing color makes it almost a meditative experience! NO IN-APP-PURCHASES, JUST FUN!

Music by Hector David Escarzaga
01-31-2015, 11:17 AM
Hey guys! This is my 8th app release & 4th game. I'm a digital nomad, made this one while in Taipei, Taiwan. The gameplay is DDR-esque but with a few twists to it. It has a simple yet elegant gameflow, and i focused on visual fluidity. I think it turned out pretty good overall..
Only 1 week in dev. Coming to Google Play in the next day or so. I made a video but didnt post it bc it might downplay the experience for this one. Feel free to leave your feedback or ask me anything!
01-31-2015, 12:15 PM
This game is really well-polished, smooth and fun gameplay, you can buy premium version as well if you're annoyed by ads, seem really fair.

Currently stuck at level 11, any tips, I suck at game that require precise timing like this one. Anyone actually beat this game? According to the acheivements there is like 100 levels.
02-01-2015, 09:55 AM
The dot appearance pattern is random, so each play is different (even on the same level). In some cases you'll easily beat a level you tried to beat many times, due to the randomness.

The game also unlocks Level Select and Infinity Mode when you beat level 16 (a feature for the worthy players ;-)
03-04-2015, 02:56 AM
Hi everyone just fyi I've prepared the game page http://www.ardentkid.com/games/color-dots and I'm getting the google play app ready for launch this week! Stay tuned!