★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Adventure Time : Game Wizard $4.99 --> $2.99

01-31-2015, 10:14 PM
Adventure Time : Game Wizard $4.99 --> $2.99

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adventure-time-game-wizard/id934484238?mt=8

Great game, I enjoyed it for the price.
02-01-2015, 01:00 AM
I hope this gets it more attention.

Highly recommended platformer. It's really sad how this didnt get any attention considering this game is one of the best i have played this year.

What i think is bad in this game's marketing is that they are pushing it more as a game editor rather than emphasize the game's singleplayer metroidvania story mode. In fact, The game was already up a few hours until somebody mentioned it has a story mode adventure which pushed me to buying it. I wouldve ignored it if it wasnt for that mention.

Im glad i did buy it though, coz as i've mentioned, one of the best iOS games i've plyed this year.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-01-2015, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I hope this gets it more attention.

Highly recommended platformer. It's really sad how this didnt get any attention considering this game is one of the best i have played this year.

What i think is bad in this game's marketing is that they are pushing it more as a game editor rather than emphasize the game's singleplayer metroidvania story mode. In fact, The game was already up a few hours until somebody mentioned it has a story mode adventure which pushed me to buying it. I wouldve ignored it if it wasnt for that mention.

Im glad i did buy it though, coz as i've mentioned, one of the best iOS games i've plyed this year.
Totally agree. This game is highly polished, packed with content and is faithful to the Adventure Time show. This game is a steal at sale price and is well worth the normal price.

Edit: Also as long as people keep making levels there is always something to do after completing the story.
02-01-2015, 01:15 PM
I agree with the guys above, this is a masterpiece. I bought it a couple of days ago and I can't put it down, it's amazing. Highly recommended! I'm surprised it's on sale already even though it's still featured on the AppStore's front page, but it's well worth its asking price so I suggest you definitely grab it.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
02-03-2015, 02:53 AM
That's interesting, the sale was only for about 2 days..

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar