★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dragon Storm Hero is an action-RPG adventure, leaving to find the evil Dark Lord for loose from the seal.
One of the monsters in the fast hand-eye coordination, both removal and see if that helps grow the character. or try to battle with the guardian spirits involved. Items acquired from dungeons and cards are a great help in battle.
Goblins are coming destination in town is just the beginning. The future will have a new monster stand in your way. The best fighter is defeated the Dark Lord.

-the weakest warrior becomes the greatest.
-endless dungeon global leaderboard competition with friends all over the world.
-various characters, numerous items to upgrade.
-expeditiion will bring you precious items.
-various reward for various dungeon difficulty.
-rich in-game cut-scenes and cool and fun epilogue.
-unlocks auto-play options when clear stage missions.

PeteOzzy's comments:
It's essentially One Finger Death Punch: The RPG. Slightly low budget but I'm not regretting the download so far.

02-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Hmm. The art looks nice in it. I'll try it out.
02-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Wait...i remember that swordsman in pic7 in a different more twitchy type game. i'll look for it in my purchased apps.

EDIT: I think it was Weak Warrior or something like that. Im on the PC so i cant check for it yet.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 02-01-2015 at 09:07 PM.
02-02-2015, 02:30 AM
Checked and it really is Weak Warrior. Maybe they bought the game from the dev and expanded it into an RPG of sorts.

I really like it, actually. The only downside is the lives system which i imagine is tied to some sort of timers which is a huge letdown in the long run.

Stupid timers ruining a seemingly good game... Again.