★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Staying Together - Multi-Character Puzzle Platformer (by Naquatic)

02-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Staying Together - Multi-Character Puzzle Platformer (by Naquatic)

Hey team! We've got a new one coming out, and it's totally uncharted territory. The game is called Staying Together. It launches for free on February 12th, just in time for Valentines Day... a holiday befitting of the game's theme!

Staying Together is a puzzle platformer with an unusual mechanic. You control two characters simultaneously...a "Multi-Character Puzzle Platformer" if you will . When one moves left, the other moves right. When one jumps, the other jumps. The goal is to get them to both a meeting point, but not before collecting the heart pieces scattered about each level. The game will be free with one single $1.99 IAP to unlock the later worlds. Tons of credit to the extraordinarily talented Matthew Holtzem who collaborated with us on this project!

Since this is all very new for us, we are excited for you to give it a try. Promo codes available to those who ask below. We have the IAP set to free for now, so anyone with a promo code can get the full game

This Valentines Day, celebrate love and loyalty with Staying Together. A mystical journey awaits you in this multi-character puzzle platformer.

Control two lovers simultaneously in your quest to unite them. Looking out for the needs of a single character won’t get you far, as these inexorable companions move in unison. Only careful planning and cooperation can overcome the obstacles that divide this duo!

Explore gorgeous, hand-crafted environments loaded with obstacles, traps, and collectibles.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners

Last edited by Naquatic; 02-02-2015 at 02:40 PM.
02-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Didn't know if you wanted us to pm you but I'd love a code it looks like a fun puzzle game

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8

02-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Didn't know if you wanted us to pm you but I'd love a code it looks like a fun puzzle game
No this is great, I like in-thread requests so that we can discuss it in the open! PM sent

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
02-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Looks nice, Naquatic! I would love a code too!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Looks nice, Naquatic! I would love a code too!
Thanks slewis! PM'd

Michael and Will
02-02-2015, 01:53 PM
I'd like a code if possible.. thanks

Game Center: sink_or_swim
02-02-2015, 01:57 PM
After playing just the first 5 levels, I can comfortably report that this game is brilliant and a lot of fun. The controls are simple (3 screen sectors using touch), but still a bit mind bending as the two characters move horizontally in opposing directions, so you need to be focused. Already some very clever puzzle mechanics are present. I have played a few games with similar concepts before, but this seems pretty unique. To me, it is amazing how many great games released lately and here is yet another.

There looks to be an occasional advertisement. Is this going to be free with IAP for removing ads or unlocking levels? Whatever it is, I will support it with a purchase. Thanks again for the code, Naquatic!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-02-2015, 01:58 PM
This looks wonderful. May I have a code too please?
02-02-2015, 02:01 PM
I want a promo code too just dont put any up or leechers will come back sooo quick like a bunch of parasites but couldnt me in the promo please
02-02-2015, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
After playing just the first 5 levels, I can comfortably report that this game is brilliant and a lot of fun. The controls are simple (3 screen sectors using touch), but still a bit mind bending as the two characters move horizontally in opposing directions, so you need to be focused. Already some very clever puzzle mechanics are present. I have played a few games with similar concepts before, but this seems pretty unique. To me, it is amazing how many great games released lately and here is yet another.

There looks to be an occasional advertisement. Is this going to be free with IAP for removing ads or unlocking levels? Whatever it is, I will support it with a purchase. Thanks again for the code, Naquatic!
Thanks for the incredible feedback, slewis! I'm so glad you're enjoying it . It's free with one single $1.99 IAP to unlock the later worlds and remove ads. I'll add that to the OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristoffer View Post
This looks wonderful. May I have a code too please?
Absolutely! PM'd

Michael and Will