★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: keunju kim
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 66.6 MB
  • Version: 1.02
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: INTRODUCE
- This game is free and develped by the Zenith Clan Studio.
- You can play this game by operating a mysterious fairy to avoid obstacles, which is simple and addictive.

- This game consists of 90 stage modes.
- This game provides a score ranking mode for users and you can compete with others all over the world.
- This game has 3 idiomatic thematic maps.
- This game has 7 different kinds of characters and each of them has their own unique capability.
- When you move on to the next stage, you can use new capabilities for every character.
- Once this game is downloaded, additional data charging is not necessary.

- This game is not that easy. Don't blame us for that.
- If you think this game is fun, please leave us reviews.
- There are a few products which require small payments.
- The payment will contriubute us to develop our next project.

Exact-Psience's comments:

Not sure how to put the appinfo in this new copy-link format from the itunes app.

This is a gorgeous looking tunnel runner with zero IAPs, but has VERY TAME ads. Occasionally the ads show full screen which is kinda annoying when it happens, but it's pretty rare. Usually it's just a small banner not even the width of the screen.

Controls nice, and the level of depth is amazing. I recommend checking it out.

EDIT:thanks for the link Pete!
02-03-2015, 02:15 AM
Does look pretty cool but they arnt doing themselves any favors with the screenshots. Its really hard to tell whats going on.
02-03-2015, 02:42 AM
It's a tunnel runner similar to verticus. At first everything seems slow and static, then later on more obstacles are introduced including moving terrain and wisps that blind you blurring the visuals. I think it's pretty well done, but it needs an ad remover.

Havent gone too far in yet, but it is stage based, and reaching certain stages unlocks skills. Havent unlocked anything yet, pretty interesting stuff so far.

Some may find the slow start a little boring, but a few stages in and it starts getting more interesting.
02-03-2015, 03:59 AM
Wow, nice find EP! I'd certainly have overlooked this myself thanks to the first two screenshots being rather awful as mentioned but the last three are gorgeous, especially the ice scene. I've yet to play it but it I'm looking forward to it after those impressions!

Cheers matey

Edit: You should be able to use this link in the OP https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/the-last-forest/id943363046?mt=8
02-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Thanks for the link Pete!

There are 3 control options available, all touch. Either a fixed vstick on the lower left, either on the lower right, or an invisible floating vstick. I like the floating most.

Some spelling and engrish, but the story seems minimal as the gameplay is the main focus. There is an endless mode that is hard as hell. Oddly enough it's just called ranked mode.
02-03-2015, 07:50 AM
would love, as said above, an advert remover and an invert y-axis option.