★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

You Escape Sometimes 2 + Geometry Hero Jump (by Cobalt Play)

02-04-2015, 09:36 AM
You Escape Sometimes 2 + Geometry Hero Jump (by Cobalt Play)

Hey all. So we've been working on a dodge / maze game this past month called You Escape Sometimes 2. It's on iPhone, iPad, Android, and Kindle now. We also updated it to include another game inside called Geometry Hero Jump, so 2 games in 1. We'll be adding more and more with each update. I hope you enjoy. It'll be great to get some feedback.

CLICK ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD NOW

Last edited by maccyfin; 02-04-2015 at 10:05 AM. Reason: link updates
02-05-2015, 02:58 PM
I love this game!!
At first I thought it was too easy and almost deleted it. But, I stuck with it, and some levels became more difficult.
It is a deceptive, simple looking game.
Fun time waster.
02-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I love this game!!
At first I thought it was too easy and almost deleted it. But, I stuck with it, and some levels became more difficult.
It is a deceptive, simple looking game.
Fun time waster.
Hey Lavender, great to hear you like the game Thanks for the comment.

That's good feedback for us too. We wanted to make the first couple of worlds super easy but it could be that we're losing some experienced players who find it too easy. I think we'll need to add some text on the worlds saying "easy" "medium" "hard" etc so that players know there's some curve to the challenge.

By the way, which world / level have you reached so far? I've not yet spoken to anyone who's finished them all.

Thanks again for the post
Martin