★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Sinking Feeling is a game about a head falling through time and space.

Strategically smash and avoid panels of glass in risk/reward gameplay. Test your reflexes against intense - yet deliciously simple - minimalist action. Top-notch glass-shattering effects combined with a retro-style and chiptune soundtrack will keep you coming back for more. Just one more go...

FEATURES:
* Increasingly challenging gameplay with 10 types of glass panels to smash through!
* Two unlockable game modes.
* Achievements and online leaderboards.
* An emphatic custom-composed chiptune soundtrack.
* A deep, honest and truly meaningful ending... probably.

REVIEWS:
* "A knife-edge game of risk and reward. You can easily lose yourself in it for tens, if not hundreds, of retries." - Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer.
* "No ads, clean visual look, cool music, and the character is quite clearly one of the greatest video game heroes of our generation." - Peter Willington, AppSpy.
* "Once you hit fifty points, the the 'harder' mode gets unlocked. It is a lot harder." - Carter Dotson, Touch Arcade.
02-04-2015, 06:09 PM
I have been waiting for this all day and the Gods have finally provided! Toast Time was supremely charming, addictive and polished; I cannot wait to try this one out!

02-04-2015, 06:16 PM
CRAP. I was waiting for this but thought it wont come today so my purchase went to Radiation Island. O_o

Shouldve waited a bit longer. Me and my patience.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteozzy View Post
i have been waiting for this all day and the gods have finally provided! Toast time was supremely charming, addictive and polished; i cannot wait to try this one out!
amen

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
02-05-2015, 05:10 AM
Man, there's something about this ****ing game. You just can't put it down. Bloody hell!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-05-2015, 06:49 AM
Hi everyone. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Man, there's something about this ****ing game. You just can't put it down. Bloody hell!
02-05-2015, 02:40 PM
This is a great game and very addictive just like toast time! The only issue right now is that efter getting 50+ points on hard the next difficulty doesn't stay unlocked if I exit the app, even reinstalled it to see but it's still the same even though game center says I've got 60 points on hard.
02-06-2015, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsPB View Post
This is a great game and very addictive just like toast time! The only issue right now is that efter getting 50+ points on hard the next difficulty doesn't stay unlocked if I exit the app, even reinstalled it to see but it's still the same even though game center says I've got 60 points on hard.
Crud. We'll look into it!
02-06-2015, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forceofhabit View Post
Crud. We'll look into it!
Nice! other than that tiny little issue this really is an awesome game
02-07-2015, 03:19 PM
Super addictive.. Enjoying this so much I'm buying toast time also 👾👾❤️❤️