★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SPECIAL PRICE
50% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!

Summon and battle with your monsters!
Dominate Arenas to earn your spot as the greatest Summoner in the world!

Summoners Rex, a competition to determine the world's most powerful Summoner.
The reward for winning?A stunning 100 million gold!?
Mattie has accepted a request to enter the tournament, but what is his employer, Kaldia, planning?
Attacked at every turn by other Summoners during the competition, what will become of his fate??

* Summon and battle with monsters
Summon as many monsters as your MP allows.
Summoned friendly monsters will automatically attack when they find enemies.
Players can also control their monsters themselves.

* Sealing monsters
Enemy monsters found in dungeons
can be Sealed by Mattie. This allows him to use them later.
Enemy monsters are easier to Sealonce their HP has been reduced by attacks.

* Grow and evolve your monsters
When you use your monsters in battle, they will gain experience and become stronger as they level up.
They can also learn skills at Training Camps in town, and monster Eggs, along with other specific monsters, can evolve.

*This game features some in-app-purchase content. While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, it is not necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.

Get the latest information!
[Newsletter]
http://kemcogame.com/c8QM
[Facebook page]
http://www.facebook.com/kemco.global

(C)2013-2014 KEMCO/Hit-Point
02-05-2015, 03:15 AM
Yes I've been on an kemco rpg addiction this past week and bought 4 games I missed already. The best one I've played this week is actually the free one "band of monsters".

I wonder if this one is similar since it's made by hit point. Band of monsters is ridiculously addictive.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar

02-05-2015, 03:17 AM
I'll buy this right away if it has MFi controller support.

The iOS gaming scene is severely lacking of MFi-enabled JRPGs. :P

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-05-2015, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Yes I've been on an kemco rpg addiction this past week and bought 4 games I missed already. The best one I've played this week is actually the free one "band of monsters".

I wonder if this one is similar since it's made by hit point. Band of monsters is ridiculously addictive.
I'm in agreement, definitely. I find it hard to get excited for Kemco RPGs these days but with monster collecting elements there's no way I can abstain. I'm not sure what it is; whether it speaks directly to my inner child or just triggers my imagination, there's something compelling about the sub-genre.
02-05-2015, 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I'm in agreement, definitely. I find it hard to get excited for Kemco RPGs these days but with monster collecting elements there's no way I can abstain. I'm not sure what it is; whether it speaks directly to my inner child or just triggers my imagination, there's something compelling about the sub-genre.
Agreed!

Looked up the trailer and it looks great. Actually seems like the battles are live action (running around and summoning monsters) and not turn based. I think it could be fun. Also it says evolution so that's a nice change from band of monsters (which was mixing and not evolution). Google play doesn't have much comments besides one person saying it's short. Overall rating is a 4.5 however but it was out only a few months ago.

Screw it. Buying it now.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
02-05-2015, 03:57 AM
True, Lawman. This doesn't look like a JRPG because the trailer seems to show real-time combat.
I am surprised.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
02-05-2015, 04:02 AM
Wow it's pretty fun so far.

Also the translation / dialogue seems to be up to par with EXE. I'm already laughing at the story. The main character is a complete asshole.

Gameplay is simple and fun. The menus are really easy to navigate and the controls are spot on, not clumsy like some of the other releases. Art is really vibrant which I love. I think for HP, Band of Monsters is going to be my favorite game and anything modeled off it should be fairly good.

You can tell this is the same team that made the other Monster game because of the way the sprites move, the mouths on the portraits (which is uncommon in Kemco games), etc. Because of my experience with the other game I'm hopeful for this one.

02-05-2015, 04:05 AM
Official trailer:

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
02-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Looks interesting will purchase depending on some impressions. I have too many I played Kemco titles LoL
02-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I find it hard to get excited for Kemco RPGs these days
Was there a time when you didn't? They are improving, for the most part.