★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pro Feel Golf is easy to like because it feels realistic without being overly complex. It's great as a side dish or as an entree, and that is its ultimate charm. 148Apps

I am really a Pro Feel Golf fan. A game worth having in your iPhone or iPad Appstribune

The game benefits from an intuitive one-touch interface" USA Today

With PRO FEEL GOLF, everyone can experience real-world golf action with more realism and precision than ever before.

PRO FEEL GOLF brings a fresh approach with unique and innovative controls that allow ease of use but with depth to grow your game. Become a golfing legend using intuitive one touch controls.

NEW Betting feature available in 1-on-1 Mode amps up the stakes! Choose from an array of games to enter, each with different betting sizes. Bet with your friends or a random opponent, only one can be a golf legend. Place your bet before a game and gain even more coins when you win!

PRO FEEL GOLF keeps your passion for golf alive anywhere, anytime. This game offers a unique golfing experience on your iPhone or Tablet. Play alone or against your friends using seamlessly embedded social features. Hungry for competition? Invite players to one on one challenges and compete for Daily rewards in a world-wide championship. Find out who is the best golfer!

REALISTIC ENVIRONMENT
Stunning graphics across multiple locations.
Wind, lie and strategy all create the experience of a real golf course.

UNIQUE TOUCH CONTROLS
One finger and two simple actions to hit the ball.
One-hand controls provide convenient portrait gameplay view.

A MULTITUDE OF GOLF COURSES TO DISCOVER
Complete hundreds of golf challenges.
Master every course and become a real golf champion.

SHOW YOU ARE A PRO
Upgrade your golf equipment for more capabilities.
Use power-ups to give you that extra edge.

COMPETE WITH THE BEST
Add friends and compete with them one on one.
Social progression feature tallies the score after every hole.

PRO FEEL GOLF is the perfect round in your pocket!

Compatible with: iPhone6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPod Touch (5th Gen), iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini (iOS 7 or higher is required). Please make sure your device is supported before downloading.

This app offers in-app purchases. Please note that you may disable in-app purchasing directly from your device. For more information, visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 .

Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/ProFeelGolf

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProFeelGolf

Or visit us on our website: www.profeelgolf.com
02-05-2015, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinOi32 View Post
I was goint to try this one out, but it requires iOS 7.
Hey come on, ios 8 is one thing but ios 7 ? You cant blame devs for that ! Plus it doesnt say the ipod touch 4th gen is supported anyway. Thats such an old device now you should move on ! 5th gen ipod touches are very cheap

I've been looking for a decent golf game for a while, this does look very good

02-05-2015, 11:21 AM
Great GFX and controls. Ranked mode (random 1v1) is fast and fun! Best mobile golf game out there, hands down.
02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
Yeah. Seems to have lots of potential for longevity. Trying to figure out if VIP pass is worth it...
02-05-2015, 12:44 PM
I don't really gel with realistic golf games but this is hitting the spot surprisingly. I like my golf in an Everybody's Golf/Putt n Putter comic style but this is a nice blend of both.
02-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Game Impressions

02-05-2015, 04:36 PM
This is actually pretty darn good!
I didn't use any "powers" yet. Completed the first 18 holes with 2 under par (would have been 7 under were it not for an awful 2 shots in the drink on the same hole!!) and it feels pretty fair and refined physics.

I do hope the powers don't add unrealistic abilities like after touch spin or hole magnets or anything that EA would do!
02-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
This is actually pretty darn good!
I didn't use any "powers" yet. Completed the first 18 holes with 2 under par (would have been 7 under were it not for an awful 2 shots in the drink on the same hole!!) and it feels pretty fair and refined physics.

I do hope the powers don't add unrealistic abilities like after touch spin or hole magnets or anything that EA would do!
Quoting myself I just had a chuckle at a good idea for the name of EAs next golf game

Links: to the IAP store

I'll take my 5% for that
02-05-2015, 08:07 PM
It's only a realistic golf game if I can throw my clubs and cuss... Is this in the game?
02-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Very fun game. One thing I'm confused by: does ranked play give any rewards beyond simply advancing through the ranks? It's actually a nice little mode but it feels pointless without earning coins.