★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: benny bird
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 51.9 MB
  • Version: 1.18
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In 2201, the Dark Planet to confuse the Space Air-Force. Make they lost and attack each other. Your mission is to fight back the enemies rushing towards you, get the fighter(Combat Elf) for some non-stop fighting and save the space!

~FEATURES~
- Laser lock-on attack.
- Beautiful 3D graphic.
- Maximum 5 different fighter color.
- Unique stages.
- Spectacular end-of-level bosses.
- Compatible with Game-Center Leader boards support.

PeteOzzy's comments:
This is a very cool shmup, very interested in playing more of this!

02-06-2015, 12:43 AM
This amazing and colorful art work is one of the nicest i've ever seen in a shooter. Unfortunately, it is overdone a tad too much. Looking at the screenshots, i thought of J.J.Abrams lens flare addiction. In the game are even more useless and distracting patterns to see. But hey, art is art.

Gameplay is rather slow paced with doable relative touch controls. The ships behaviour and speed reminds me of Sky Force, but even slower. The screen size is ala Cave's shmups, lots of space for your finger. The lock-on system ala Taito's Raystorm is a nice feature as well.

A bit less art and therefor more love for the controls, pace, upgrades and maybe for the scoring system (but i'm not sure yet!) would make this an all time favorite of mine. Oh dear, if they just had more patience, money and time.

Despite all this, for me it was easily worth the little dollar to unlock the game. Btw, it said "Buy Pack 1" after my password, but it unlocked everything. No ads, infinite lives (lower score), all 6 stages and all ships (only diff colors).
02-06-2015, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the good and contructive review, I'll download it and test it