★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Reached Top 10 in 59 Countries Worldwide!
Free Awakened Hero for New Users!Utilize the Supporter System for thrilling battles!
Never-ending events with various rewards!

Thrilling battles at your fingertips!
Non-stop action that'll keep you on the edge of your seat!

Hundreds of Heroes to choose from!
Summon Heroes and form your team to battle!
Utilize the special Supporter System for a strategic battle!

Unique Craft System
Special tech-tree Craft System for the ultimate victory!
Collect the strongest items to activate the set effect!

Explore A New World
Learn about the history of Hermes through Scenario Battles!
Enter the Arena for PvP battles and enter the Guild Battle for 10vs10 Battle!
Become victorious and collect your righteous rewards at the Boss Raids!
Challenge your limits with the Tower of Devils and fight with your Guild members at the Devil Siege Battle!
Enter the Special Dungeon to pick and choose your own material and play with unique Heroes of 500+!

Play Soul Seeker now for a personal battle experience!

Unsupported devices: iPhone3Gs/iPod touch 3,4G/iPad1
Items are available for purchase in this game.
For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
www.withhive.com.
For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
02-05-2015, 06:06 AM
This requires internet?

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android

02-05-2015, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
This requires internet?
Yea, you're going to need an internet connection.

Last edited by pinOi32; 02-05-2015 at 06:53 AM.
02-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Game Impressions

This game is a lot of fun.
02-05-2015, 03:59 PM
This any good or what?
02-05-2015, 09:22 PM
It seems to have the same system of buying heroes as Marvel Champions. You have to pay $12.99 for a shot at a premium hero. Doesn't say what level hero you get or which hero you get.

There seem to be a hell of a lot of currencies.

I like the game but the iap system starts at $12.99 not a good look and you don't know what you're getting for that. Like Marvel Champions, the more money you spend the more heroes you get but which level and which heroes seems like a lottery.

Looks like the exact same system as Marvel with a few reskins. Hope that isn't the case but looks awfully similar.

I still like it but if I run into an endless paywall like Marvel then I'll just delete.

Give it a go and report back if anyone finds anything else.
02-05-2015, 09:57 PM
I would encourage people not to spend too much on online only games UNLESS you really really really enjoy it. Lately I've seen a lot of those games, big or small companies, shut down (usually not profitable enough to keep it running). If you feel like paying is worth the short term fun then of course that's totally fine. But if you're like me who wants to buy something and then play it whenever, then you might want to think twice.

Com2uS used to make the best solo / offline games but now all their games are online so I just wanted to warn people as they might be making too many games that will eventually "die" in the near future.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
02-05-2015, 10:23 PM
How cow a new game that doesn't crash on my 4s and actually works! So far very good impressions, getting extremely smooth gameplay on this device with very good graphics. I signed up for a 4* character a few weeks ago and hopefully those emails get sent out soon. Getting a very good impression on this game.
02-05-2015, 11:21 PM
So barely just a few hours after I create my own post to tell ppl about soul seeker this one magically pops up lol. Coincidence? I think not. Now of course this ones better since I have no idea how to put up game info but either way not long ago like maybe around 3pm 2-5-2015 I made a post telling the world of the awesomeness of soul seeker because I couldn't find any posts like this. Of course I didn't search through the what thousands of pages to find one but I did look through quite a few and didn't see this thread.
02-05-2015, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
So barely just a few hours after I create my own post to tell ppl about soul seeker this one magically pops up lol. Coincidence? I think not. Now of course this ones better since I have no idea how to put up game info but either way not long ago like maybe around 3pm 2-5-2015 I made a post telling the world of the awesomeness of soul seeker because I couldn't find any posts like this. Of course I didn't search through the what thousands of pages to find one but I did look through quite a few and didn't see this thread.
This is a bot, I believe non senior members post automatically get taken down in place of a touch arcade bot which happened to me once.