★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Because Zombies is Tower Defense at its best! Take an epic journey through a zombie infested city in search of your daughter! Collect 25+ zombie destroying barriers throughout the city Attack dogs, exploding barrels, dynamite and more to kill many different zombie types

KILL ZOMBIES ANY WAY YOU WANT TO!
Because Zombies lets you Construct the ultimate defense by using your choice of the 25+ different weapons and barriers in the city. As you defend against the zombies, place the barriers wherever you want, and in any configuration you want! Combine them to multiply their zombie killing power!

TAKE AN EPIC JOURNEY
You play as John, a father who has lost his daughter after a terrible experiment gone wrong. You must battle your way through 43 zombie infested levels, to make your way to the mysterious tower!

WORK TOGETHER WITH OTHER SURVIVORS
Team up with other survivors! As you travel, you will meet other people who have survived the accident, each with different talents and abilities. You can survive this journey, but you will have to work together!

FIGHT OFF HORDES OF ZOMBIES!
Because zombies with with many different abilities lurk in the city, you must figure out their weaknesses and exploit them!
02-05-2015, 07:47 AM
It's been quite a long time since the last good Zombie TD.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

02-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Just came out! Anyone try it already?
02-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Promo codes posted in this thread

Maybe some are left, who knows

Ben
02-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldBalls View Post
Promo codes posted in this thread

Maybe some are left, who knows

Ben
With all the lurkers in the thread, and one guy saying it's all gone, while the codes post hasnt been edited since, im pretty sure it's all gone.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
With all the lurkers in the thread, and one guy saying it's all gone, while the codes post hasnt been edited since, im pretty sure it's all gone.
I just added 5 more in that thread GO! GO! GO!
02-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldBalls View Post
I just added 5 more in that thread GO! GO! GO!
Ahaha... Just got back from breakfast. Talk about bad timing.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-10-2015, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ahaha... Just got back from breakfast. Talk about bad timing.
Yup, always bad timing. Sad, when will devs learn that publishing codes will not get them impressions. Oh well, such is life, lol
02-11-2015, 05:19 PM
This looks like it could be solid. I wonder if anyone who grabbed a code could please leave some imps?.....please?
02-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
This looks like it could be solid. I wonder if anyone who grabbed a code could please leave some imps?.....please?
I second that. Would like some impressions. My finger has been hovering above the buy button for a few days now. My finger is getting tired. I think it's about to fall off