★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A beautiful mind exercise for the brains. Deal with primary chaos and try to restore the initial harmony pattern.

- over 30 predesigned levels

- unlimited randomly generated puzzles

- possibility to share unique stylish patterns with your friends
02-07-2015, 04:24 PM
This is very attractive and very pleasant and relaxing to play.

It has ads, though. They aren't long or obnoxious, but I really hate ads and find they mess up what would otherwise be a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I don't see any way to get rid of them. Developer, if you read this, please consider making it possible to get rid of the ads. I'd so gladly pay a dollar or two to have an uninterrupted, pleasant, relaxing experience!

Last edited by Valentia; 02-07-2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Typo

02-07-2015, 05:59 PM
I'm up to level 40 at the moment and agree about an ad removal, I'd happily pay.
One things I'd like is to move straight to the next level when pressing next instead of returning to level select, makes the transition between levels more fluid. Also when holding down to move the diagram seems quite sensitive, the whole puzzle shoots off the screen with the slightest move.
It has a pipe flow feel about it but I love the minimal style, so far the puzzles are not too difficult and they don't take too long but that's what I like about it. It's the type you can walk away from and come back halfway through a puzzle and not be frustrated.
02-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Also when holding down to move the diagram seems quite sensitive, the whole puzzle shoots off the screen with the slightest move.
Yes, this! The first time it happened I was startled! It is a bit too sensitive.

Lovely game, though. The graphics are very simple, yet so elegant. Very nice. And the gameplay is really relaxing, something I'm always looking for.

I do hope the developer reads these comments and considers an IAP ad-removal.
02-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
Yes, this! The first time it happened I was startled! It is a bit too sensitive.
Me too, I jumped, thought I'd broke the game 😀
02-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Me too, I jumped, thought I'd broke the game 😀
How funny, that was exactly my reaction!
02-08-2015, 02:42 AM
Thank you for the good point. Currently, I've disabled the majority of ads, No ads option wil be in the updated version (sadly, appstore update approval is not fast) as well as in the upcoming puzzle, made on the basis of Lines of Harmony.
02-08-2015, 02:47 AM
Agree, level selection screen is useless between games. The test device was not so sensible, so puzzle move seemed to be ok, but now I see the mechanism should be rewritten. thanks for the feedback
02-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Thank you, developer, for responding! It sounds like we have something very nice to look forward to. I can hardly wait, as I enjoyed this very much.

I just finished level 100. I loved playing the game. It's very nice looking, and it is so relaxing. It's almost hypnotic!

I will keep playing, because we have the random generation button--that was a great idea!
03-27-2015, 07:26 AM
Yesterday, our team has released a sequel - Lines of Light (here is respective thread http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=258176). We tried to take into account all your remarks. Thanks! Hope, it will cause at least as many positive emotions as predecessor.