★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Star Wars Humble Bundle

02-06-2015, 05:05 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 207
Star Wars Humble Bundle

Ok, I know that this is non-iOS, but here is a heckuva deal if you like to play older Star Wars games on PC or Mac like KOTOR and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. You can already get 9 games for $12, and more games will be added to the bundle next week. Or you can name your own price and get 3 of the games. Either way, this is a great deal. I think that all of these games are among the same ones that Steam has as a 14 game Star Wars bundle for $99.

https://www.humblebundle.com
02-06-2015, 08:17 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by jase23 View Post
Ok, I know that this is non-iOS, but here is a heckuva deal if you like to play older Star Wars games on PC or Mac like KOTOR and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. You can already get 9 games for $12, and more games will be added to the bundle next week. Or you can name your own price and get 3 of the games. Either way, this is a great deal. I think that all of these games are among the same ones that Steam has as a 14 game Star Wars bundle for $99.

https://www.humblebundle.com
Nice. Too bad most aren't compatable with Mac.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)

02-06-2015, 08:18 PM
#3
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,873
I already had KotoR ..actually I have it 3 times, PC, iOS and android hehe
But I couldn't resist that bundle.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
02-06-2015, 08:29 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Nice. Too bad most aren't compatable with Mac.
3 of 9... oh well.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-06-2015, 08:47 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
3 of 9... oh well.
Battlefront II and KoToR II are the only two I'd be really eager to get unfortunately. The extras would all be free bonus games. lol.

I'll hold out and hope for KoToR II on iPad. I can always dream.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
02-06-2015, 09:36 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Battlefront II and KoToR II are the only two I'd be really eager to get unfortunately. The extras would all be free bonus games. lol.

I'll hold out and hope for KoToR II on iPad. I can always dream.
I have KOTOR2 on the PC, but id happily abandon that if ever KOTOR2 gets ported to my ipad.
02-06-2015, 10:00 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Battlefront II and KoToR II are the only two I'd be really eager to get unfortunately. The extras would all be free bonus games. lol.

I'll hold out and hope for KoToR II on iPad. I can always dream.
I'll wait to see what the bonus games are, I doubt they will be compatible but if not I'll throw them a few bucks for the three that are. It will be the first time I don't cover the spread on a bundle.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-06-2015, 11:24 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I'll wait to see what the bonus games are, I doubt they will be compatible but if not I'll throw them a few bucks for the three that are. It will be the first time I don't cover the spread on a bundle.
The only SW games left that are available on Steam, AFAIK, would be a couple of Lego games, Starfighter, and Clone Wars:Republic Commando. I doubt any of those would tip the scales for ya.
02-06-2015, 11:33 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by try2bcool View Post
The only SW games left that are available on Steam, AFAIK, would be a couple of Lego games, Starfighter, and Clone Wars:Republic Commando. I doubt any of those would tip the scales for ya.
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast is the only other Steam game with Mac compatibility and you're right, that's not enough to get me to pay extra for. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm safe throwing down a few bucks for those three. Not bad.

Curious, can I gift my unused keys?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-07-2015, 08:01 AM
#10
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Posts: 5,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast is the only other Steam game with Mac compatibility and you're right, that's not enough to get me to pay extra for. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm safe throwing down a few bucks for those three. Not bad.

Curious, can I gift my unused keys?
Indeed you can.



Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.