★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Cocosoft, Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.1 MB
  • Version: 1.02
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: iPhyzzle2 is puzzle game combined with physics.

You can feel cute character and their reaction.
You can enjoy physics and puzzle together.

#### Features:
-Very cute character
-Lovely facial expression
-Physical chain reaction
-Very realistic movement
-Fun of parabola shot and bounce shot
-Highly amusing sound and music.
-Many stages

skyye06's comments:
arn's impression:
"this game is actually pretty nice.

It's a physics-y version of Bust a Move or Snood. You shoot up at the board from the bottom. Press on the screen and hold. The longer you hold the more force you shoot with. The goal is to eliminate all the objects from the board by matching 3. Like snood, pieces fall if you eliminate the ones that are holding it up.

A nice twist is that everything is sort of hanging there. So you can knock them around a bit and they might get pushed around."

MidianGTX and mines are in the user reviews

09-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Something truly new or just a clever reskinning of iPhyzzle?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

09-14-2009, 06:46 PM
This looks really cool. It looks more bloons like than the first.
09-14-2009, 07:01 PM
I noticed that every piece has two aspects, a shape and a color...so I'm assuming you are free to match three or more either way?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
09-14-2009, 07:57 PM
video plz and are there glogal high scores ?

Anyone play this game yet ? It does look interesting, but I am done with just regular match 3 games with nothing special to them.

Last edited by cranker; 09-14-2009 at 08:35 PM.
09-14-2009, 11:47 PM
this game is actually pretty nice.

It's a physics-y version of Bust a Move or Snood. You shoot up at the board from the bottom. Press on the screen and hold. The longer you hold the more force you shoot with. The goal is to eliminate all the objects from the board by matching 3. Like snood, pieces fall if you eliminate the ones that are holding it up.

A nice twist is that everything is sort of hanging there. So you can knock them around a bit and they might get pushed around.

Looks like this is the original iPhyzzle with the same physics engine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l35Xmr7W1wc

arn
09-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
this game is actually pretty nice.

A nice twist is that everything is sort of hanging there. So you can knock them around a bit and they might get pushed around.

Looks like this is the original iPhyzzle with the same physics engine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l35Xmr7W1wc

arn
Thats what it seemed to me and its good to hear its good coming from someone like you.

Already bought the game but have yet to play it. The artwork is what sold me.

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-15-2009, 12:09 AM
I'm assuming the slowdown on that youtube video is just the capture software... at least I hope so, cause I want this game.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I'm assuming the slowdown on that youtube video is just the capture software... at least I hope so, cause I want this game.
try iphyzzle lite and see how you like it as they are very similar
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=313141820&mt=8

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Alright I actually didn't enjoy iPhyzzle lite that much but I bought iPhyzzle 2 anyway and it's much much better, I'm really having fun with it. The main drawback for me at the moment is lack of a level select with individual scoring, that would turn this game into something awesome.

Anyone out there who's thinking "not another match 3", think harder and consider it again, cause the physics aspect really gives it a different vibe. I too was bored of match 3 games but I'm really glad I bought this.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ