★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Troll inc
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 77.3 MB
  • Version: 1.27
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: LOOK OUT! Theres a raging seagull on the loose! STEALING food from upstanding citizens and causing chaos!

Take flight!
You are a seagull! Feel the wind blow through your feathers as you conquer the skies!

Poo like you mean it!
Seagulls are all about chaos. Aim your butt and let rip!

Whats yours is mine!
Literally steal candy from babies! Or maybe tins of tuna are more your thing? Steal those too!

Look out!
General Overkill is going missile crazy! Avoid the dangers so you can live to poo another day!

AwesEmz's comments:
The latest game from my team at Troll Inc!

02-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Gameplay By IPlay GameChannel
02-09-2015, 09:56 PM
I don't get it. Poo flingers got rejected but this game got through the approval process. Both involves poop.
02-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Apple must prefer bird poo which is really unfortunate 'cause Poo Flingers looks great, so polished, such a shame it wasn't able to go through as the dev wanted.
Are you one of the devs? If you want to give me a shout to talk out our approval processes I'm AwesEmz on Skype also. Might not be any help but you never know.
02-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesEmz View Post
Apple must prefer bird poo which is really unfortunate 'cause Poo Flingers looks great, so polished, such a shame it wasn't able to go through as the dev wanted.
Are you one of the devs? If you want to give me a shout to talk out our approval processes I'm AwesEmz on Skype also. Might not be any help but you never know.
Sorry not the dev just a fan.
02-10-2015, 10:33 AM
No worries, I doubt I'd be able to help the devs anyway but it might have been worth at least comparing the submitted stuff.
Getting a poo game approved was a big concern to us but there were quite a few of them up there, it's such a pity that Poo Flingers had such hassle.