The best Beyonce music albums are simply better than best Beck music albums

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by sweetdiss, Feb 9, 2015.

1. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Fact: There is not a single Beck album on top 100 grossing outside of initial launch weekends.

Fact: The three albums with ads on Superbowl paying millions of dollars were all Beyonce music albums.

Fact: Sony BMG, Beyonce's #1 music album operator, has higher revenue from music than Capitol Records

Fact: The top rated Rolling Stone albums generally have no chance on top grossing charts. Experimental folk rock albums and support them with endless tourings is a great way to win a Rolling Stone album of the week award! It is also a sure fire way to fail your recording career and find a real job.

And it is not because people who vote with their wallets are all idiots. It is because Beyonce albums simply provide a much longer lasting, fulfilling, social experience. The emotional attachment a listener has to say, his favorite track on Dangerously in Love is far far greater than any Beck album they play for a week or two, and move on. The top Beyonce albums also have far bigger budgets and production values, because of the capital they have to introduce new beats and keep things fresh.

QUEEN BEY FOREVER!!!

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    #2 coolpepper43, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    Omfg! I thought you were hitmantb.
    Beyoncé does not play any instruments nor does she make "beats". She has co written songs but so what? Beck plays 14 instruments plus he writes the songs. You tell me who is more talented. Like all pop stars, I'm sure Beyoncé would have been nothing without the help of thousands of people throughout her career. I am sure beck would have put out great albums without any or much help.

3. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Also just because you throw money at something does not make it better. Just because it sells well does not make it better. McDonald's has sold over a billion burgers does that make it the best restaurant of all time?

4. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Dudz so totally VHS pwnz Betamax!!!1!!!!eleven

5. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Call me HitmantBey

6. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Lol, nice. I wonder if this will make front page too.

7. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Very, very good indeed, sir.

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ha ha very good

For a split second when i saw the title i thought 'noooooooo'

But very funny

9. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Wow! So this op is just a joke?

10. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I thought Kanye was making a guest appearance on TA.

11. Sienna Daniels

Feb 11, 2015
    Kanye does it again. Maybe he will soon be barred from attending any awards night.:)

12. Sienna Daniels

Feb 11, 2015
    I like Beyonce but I can't deny Beck is talented too and he deserves that award. I think Beyonce knows that too and she has no qualms about it.

13. rcopro

rcopro New Member

Feb 17, 2015
    well said!