★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Beta Testers Wanted] Cube Koala by Happymagenta - hectic puzzle inside a tesseract

02-10-2015, 07:13 AM
[Beta Testers Wanted] Cube Koala by Happymagenta - hectic puzzle inside a tesseract

Hi everyone!

Our team Happymagenta is working on a new project at the moment and we need your help with testing the game.

Cube Koala is an intense puzzler where you play as a koala placed in a kafkaesque tesseract containing deadly traps.

UPDATE: Cube Koala is now available in New Zealand and will be available in your country as soon as it's March 31st!

Here is the thread for the final release version, so feel free to share your impressions and ideas there!

Guide our little hero through increasingly difficult levels, manipulate gravity and employ every skill you have learned to bounce through the level’s exit…just to appear in a new one.

P.S. for everyone waiting for our game Joan Mad Run - we will need beta testers pretty soon too. So please stay in touch!

Last edited by YuliYuli; 03-30-2015 at 08:32 AM.
02-10-2015, 09:35 AM
Whoa! looks crazy and hard but I'm up for it.

I'll send a PM now.

---
DEADJAM

PRODUCER: THUMB SPACE | GAME DESIGN: MAYHEM! ON iOS 50% SALE | @DEADJAM

02-10-2015, 10:22 AM
ReleaseJoanMadRunAlreadyBeenTwoYears@gmail.com
02-10-2015, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythan View Post
Working on it
02-10-2015, 07:53 PM
my friends used to call me koala bear when i was younger (still dont know why lol) i wanna try it xD
02-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiiee View Post
my friends used to call me koala bear when i was younger (still dont know why lol) i wanna try it xD
That's a cute nickname Sent you a PM.
02-11-2015, 03:08 AM
Game looks like alot of fun! njc0709@gmail.com
02-11-2015, 03:24 AM
Game looks very good, graphics remind me of Nitrome (which is a huge compliment
PM sent!
02-11-2015, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Game looks very good, graphics remind me of Nitrome (which is a huge compliment
PM sent!
Thanks! Sent you a PM. Please check
02-11-2015, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythan View Post
Just a(nother) short comment on Joan progress and about this beta-test.

Although we're a small team, a dedicated separate part of it is working on Joan. Recently we have passed a big milestone in Joan development and now we have got our final vision what it should be. Soon we'll be ready to beta test it in public and with this beta test (of Cube Koala) we want to test how the new TestFlight feature works (the one allowing up to 1000 testers).

And the Cube Koala beta test also has it's own purpose.

If you followed our progress with other projects, you should've alreay seen that, because, we are indeed a small team, our releases contain little bugs that we were unable to find during our own internal in-hourse tests.

So, the main goal of this test is to find and eliminate Cube Koala bugs we were unable to find ourselves and to collect your ideas and suggestions which we could implement before the release. Making a little buzz and marketing blah blah is so secondary. And, this test makes our other existing and upcoming games better, because the games may contain shared code/libs/techniques that may suffer from the same bug - so, if we know about a bug that affects many games, we'll fix it everywhere.

Last edited by Happybyte; 02-11-2015 at 04:43 AM.