Eyez spatial puzzle platformer

Hua Chen
Eyez is a 2D puzzle platformer where you play as the protagonist Mint, a girl who lost her memory, to explore a mysterio…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Eyez is a 2D puzzle platformer where you play as the protagonist Mint, a girl who lost her memory, to explore a mysterious land. Use the Blue Eye to traverse the borders of her shattered reality, and open the Red Eye to expel the wandering nightmares. Eyez presents spatial logic in gameplay like you've never seen before. Features: - Use the Blue Eye and Red Eye abilities to explore 30+ mind-bending levels - Change the way you think about space in game by solving tons of challenging puzzles - Unique control schemes designed specifically for touch-screen controls - Beautiful hand-drawn animations and cutscenes If you have any feedback or suggestion, please contact me via email at: [email protected] * If you experience any problems, please send me an email. Be sure to include your phone model and system version, and if possible describe what happened. I will try to deliver a fix ASAP. Rating this game 1-star without explaining why won't help solve any issues. After all, I'm only one indie developer... Thanks very much for your support!! Like Eyez on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheEyezGame
Information
Seller:Hua Chen
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Jan 20, 2015
Updated:Jun 10, 2020
Version:0.9.12
Size:174.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (4)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal