★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Naquatic LLC
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 71.7 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This Valentines Day, celebrate love and loyalty with Staying Together! A mystical journey awaits you in this multi-character puzzle platformer.

Control two lovers simultaneously in your quest to unite them. Looking out for the needs of a single character wont get you far, as these inexorable companions move in unison. Only careful planning and cooperation can overcome the obstacles that divide this duo!

Explore gorgeous, hand-crafted environments loaded with obstacles, traps, and collectibles.

sink_or_swim's comments:

Staying Together

Naquatic LLC
Genres: Games Family Entertainment Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
This Valentines Day, celebrate love and loyalty with Staying Together! A mystical journey awaits you in this multi-character puzzle platformer.

Control two lovers simultaneously in your quest to unite them. Looking out for the needs of a single character won’t get you far, as these inexorable companions move in unison. Only careful planning and cooperation can overcome the obstacles that divide this duo!

Explore gorgeous, hand-crafted environments loaded with obstacles, traps, and collectibles.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPad23G
  • iPad3G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadWifi
  • iPhone4
  • iPadMini
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone6

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 4.3

Download Size: 64.7MB

02-11-2015, 06:35 AM
If you're interested in this, you should definitely check out this upcoming thread. There are tons and tons of first impressions. Spoiler: It's great. It's got a deceivingly simple gameplay mechanic that proves for some INSANELY complicated puzzles, heartwarming/heartbreaking (depending on the situation ) music, some adorably gorgeous visuals and is lovingly created by a duo of class developers. Easy recommendation.

Plus, it's got the best payment model. Like what you get for free? Spend a couple of bucks and unlock the full game. That's it. No Free-to-Play elements to be found.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

02-11-2015, 06:39 AM
Game Impressions

02-11-2015, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
If you're interested in this, you should definitely check out this upcoming thread. There are tons and tons of first impressions. Spoiler: It's great. It's got a deceivingly simple gameplay mechanic that proves for some INSANELY complicated puzzles, heartwarming/heartbreaking (depending on the situation ) music, some adorably gorgeous visuals and is lovingly created by a duo of class developers. Easy recommendation.

Plus, it's got the best payment model. Like what you get for free? Spend a couple of bucks and unlock the full game. That's it. No Free-to-Play elements to be found.
I second this. I had a TON of fun playing this game. Naquatic out did themselves on this one.
02-11-2015, 07:42 AM
If you're into fun, creative puzzles, this is your game right here. The developers are awesome too!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
02-11-2015, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Perfect! I think this payment model and games filled with consumable IAPs, pay walls, timers, dual currencies and so on should have different names.

I call the fair one F2P and the crappy one Freemium.

Anyway this game looks great and I will definitely check it out. I have to spend less money on the App Store than I did last year. A lot less. So it's great to be able to try games first so I don't spend money on a game just to find out I don't like it. I don't mind paying $20 on a game I like, but I hate paying $1 on a game I don't like.

Last edited by Pipipitchu; 02-11-2015 at 07:59 AM.
02-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Visuals look superb! The game has my left/right challenged nature tingling. How much is the unlock? And why didn't anyone tell me this was coming? *throwing a funny at MC*

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
02-11-2015, 10:59 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

02-11-2015, 11:22 AM
Looks great. Unfortunately my guess is you can't gift it due the IAP unlock. Really wish the lite and premium version pricing scheme would stick around.
02-11-2015, 12:44 PM
It's a great game and everybody interested should get it. There are more posts of thoughts in the upcoming thread too.