★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MildMania
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 115.0 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: An Editors Choice game from an award winning franchise with beautiful visuals and addictive tap and swipe action now free to play!

When darkness spreads to the far reaches of the universe, only you can lead our hero, the mighty yet totally adorable defender of light, to fight evil and save the world!

Draw cool shapes, make epic combo moves, and master your powers as you explore a mysterious universe of danger and adventure. As you continue your quest, you will gain trophies, unlock hilarious hero costumes, and level-up your attacks to obliterate thousands of minions and extra-nasty bosses. And, youre not in this alone, use the power of social to join up with your friends and battle across the world!

DRAW cool shapes by tracing stunning light designs across the screen
UNLOCK over 50 amazing hero costumes including samurais, superheroes, and holiday mascots
CLASH with more than 80 Darkling enemies and 6 bosses, each with a different shape to learn
EXPLORE 6 beautifully rendered worlds as you travel across the map
COMPETE with your friends on leaderboards and in massive group battles
DISCOVER the mysteries and secrets of the Darklings as you level-up your hero, add sidekicks, and learn spells
MASTER all the shapes and combinations to save the universe and maximize your score
02-11-2015, 07:37 PM
I didn't even know this was in development...sometimes it's nice to be ignorant!

02-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Game Impressions

02-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Well hot damn. Been waiting for this since it was announced last year. Loved the first season. So long and thanks for all the fish!
02-13-2015, 09:27 AM
A new quick drop is coming in tonight introducing Online Leagues, Contribution based rewarding, localizations in more than 10 languages.

Let us know about your feedbacks and if you have any issues
09-14-2015, 09:25 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Is there any chance this update shrunk the amount of space the game takes up? It's the only reason I don't still have it installed... It's SO BIG for what it is...
09-15-2015, 03:50 AM
Hey there, yes we have decreased it's total size. It was around 700-800MB back then now it's 320 MB on my iPhone5S. It may be somewhat bigger on iPads since their resolution is much more bigger. But we have manage to decrease the size overall.

09-15-2015, 09:25 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Oh that's awesome! Thanks so much!