★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Become a God in this new Clicker game. Improve your soldiers to prevent the monsters to take over the world. You start with one unit. Earn money and improve your attack, defence, life and money. For each soldier lost you win some money to improve your soldiers, and for each monster destroy you get goo to improve the monsters... but why would I improve my enemies? Because you have complete control over the game. if you have better enemies you will increase your income to improve your soldiers.

Can you unlock all the soldiers and monsters???

Nickovision's comments:

Description
Become a God in this new Clicker game. Improve your soldiers to prevent the monsters to take over the world. You start with one unit. Earn money and improve your attack, defence, life and money. For each soldier lost you win some money to improve your soldiers, and for each monster destroy you get goo to improve the monsters... but why would I improve my enemies? Because you have complete control over the game. if you have better enemies you will increase your income to improve your soldiers.

Can you unlock all the soldiers and monsters???
02-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Hmmm seems the developer has been stopped from having emails at present.

I have been playing this myself, took me a while to work out what i was suppose to do.

Its a odd little number as its more a balancing act between having enough soldiers to take on the monsters but then have enough monsters to take down the soldiers.

When soldiers die you earn what i guess is crystals to upgrade monsters but when monsters died you get gold to upgrade your soldiers. From time to time you also get jewels that allow you to unlock more monsters or soldiers on battleground or buy new ones of each or to spawn quicker of each

I know its sounds like a very boring game and i would agree but im still playing it wanting to see what soldier i can use next to beat the current monster.....

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

02-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Thanks for your feedback. Im working on the game to improve it.
As you said your main goal is to keep upgrading the soldiers and the monsters, if your soldiers are stronger you will earn some sort of guu, that can be used to upgrade your monsters, if the monsters are stronger then you eran coins to upgrade your army. The gems let you unlock new players and improve the amount of characters in screen and the spawn time.

There is no tutorial but I will be including it in the next update, with the achievements, multitouch and hopefully offline progress. Thanks again for taking the time to try it out and for your feedback.
03-15-2015, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Can I get a code to play this game please
1. It's $.99
2. If the developer didn't mention promo codes, you aren't supposed to ask.
03-15-2015, 04:53 PM
I'm going to pick this up as it sounds cool and for the price in willing to give it a chance

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
03-16-2015, 03:30 AM
I am interested but would love to see a video if someone could make or post one??
Thanks!
03-16-2015, 10:18 AM
If it's ever made for the iPhone I will try it out. I do have a weak spot for clickers.
03-16-2015, 02:07 PM
I don't see why this is iPad only?
But anyway I'm finding it a hard recommendation, it needs more done to it, some damage stats above their heads or animations. At the moment it's just static characters that move around the screen toward enemy's and bump into them. Got bored very quick and I usualy love clicker type of games but this is just missing something to keep me hooked.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
03-17-2015, 10:43 AM
I'm going to download this because the icon is gorgeous. I am the worst sort of gamer....

The game is very under-developed, but the icon will live on my iPad forever.

Last edited by Bootsy; 03-17-2015 at 10:48 AM.
03-17-2015, 11:35 AM
Just a fun fact on the side: Pokmon is the abbreviation for Pocket Monsters.

Good luck with your game!