★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Boris Piker
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 57.4 MB
  • Version: 1.21
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A lighthearted and humorous little game showcasing all the various people and things that the great leader Kim Jong-il graced with his presence over the years.

In every image Kim Jong-Il is looking at something that is hidden from you, there are 4 multiple choices but only one correct answer. Can you get them all right? Good Luck :)

luniac's comments:
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to share my very first app.

You may have heard of the tumblr Kim Jong Il looking At Things, well I made an attempt to take advantage of the whole "The Interview" situation and release a little trivia app with a North Korean theme lol

The app hasn't exactly exploded haha, i have completely neglected the concept of marketing. Plus i had my hands full anyway learning how to publish on google, apple, and really learning the whole building process in general, had to play around with texture compression a lot.

ANYWAY here's the links to my first app game try it!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.iagg.wkla
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whats-kim-looking-at/id960416165?ls=1&mt=8

I made like 2 bucks from ads lol... My goal is to one day earn enough from apps to retire from the 9-5 grind. I'll either make it or die trying!

P.S.
How the hell do the other threads have that fancy app formatting!?!?

02-12-2015, 04:28 PM
You should mix in Kim Kardashian for variety.
02-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
You should mix in Kim Kardashian for variety.
LMAO i don't wanna get sued though! north korea don't care what i do but kim k will be on my ass asap no pun intended!

It's All Good Games
facebook.com/itsallgoodgames