★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tiny Car - Endless Traffic Crosser.

Touch and hold to stop your car. Release to go.

AVOID. OTHER. CARS.!!!!

SuperRockGames's comments:
Hi!
Its the dev here. Tiny Car was released today. Hope you enjoy my game.
Interested to see how high people score. I got 10 but i did make it

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-12-2015, 11:07 PM
I'll give it a whirl. You were the dev that made Olio Game. It's still on my phone! Always liked that one. I'll report back soon...
02-13-2015, 04:45 AM
Tiny Car is No.5 in Games > Racing category on the Japan, China & S.Korea App Stores! They are quite big app store i think so i am very pleased people there like the game so much.

Not sure what that means to download numbers though, will have to wait to find out.

@Anotherkellydown - Thanks! Glad you liked Olio! Hope you enjoy Tiny Car
02-13-2015, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRockGames View Post
Tiny Car is No.5 in Games > Racing category on the Japan, China & S.Korea App Stores! They are quite big app store i think so i am very pleased people there like the game so much.

Not sure what that means to download numbers though, will have to wait to find out.

Congrats on the chart positions!

Haven't been able to play on my iPad mini. Tiny Cars crashes (no pun intended) upon start up. Running on iOS 7.1.2 - I'll give it a try on my iPhone 5 and let you know if it works.

Ok, worked just fine first try on iPhone 5, same OS. Might need to delete and reinstall on iPad and see if that does the trick.

Only played a few games but it seems fun for a quick play now and then.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 02-13-2015 at 07:55 AM.
02-13-2015, 11:56 AM
Cool! Did you get featured there by Apple? (features often vary by market/region).

It's a fun game - the core gameplay and aesthetic are both elegant, and it's got that elusive "just one more time" vibe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRockGames View Post

02-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.

I don't think so. Not by Apple. I think iTunes in each country lists new apps in each category. This is different to a feature. I have to work out how by reading up on this on app annie.

But hey its better than nothing and it was in like 400 app stores. Download numbers for the first day are health Lets hope it continues.