★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Download Planet QUEST for free now!
Planet QUEST is a brand new rhythm game youll never want to put down.

Do you want to see rabbits dancing with giraffes to some bangin beats? Then this game is for you!

Tap on the rhythm, climb the leaderboard and become the master of the universe.

Is that not enough information for you!? Then check out these super professional bullet points:

- Easy single-tap gameplay for short games or long stints.
- Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master.
- Unlock new songs by playing like a boss.
- Endless levels, endless music.
- Old school homemade music tracker for optimal fun.
- More than an hour of original and diverse music, with the potential for an infinite amount more!
- Weekly high score.
- Players who are #1 on the leaderboard unlock the ad-free version of the game!
- Completely free to play

Tap and get it free NOW!!!

02-13-2015, 08:38 AM
this is absolutely brilliant.

quick edit: it's actually better than that.

further quick edit: quertz555 is absolutely right.

Last edited by slamraman; 02-13-2015 at 09:43 AM.

02-13-2015, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
this is absolutely brilliant.

quick edit: it's actually better than that.
After i unlocked the reggae track, i have to disagree with both of your statements it's even better than "better than that" !

I'm sooo not at home with rhythm games, but i unlocked the "no ads" (one little lousy dollar) after my first death. That famous "just one more" is a simple understatement in this specific case, imho.

For once, i simply oversee that there is only an in-game leaderboard with a register to their account, if you want to change your name and/or whatelse...
02-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Game Impressions

02-13-2015, 03:37 PM
This seriously needs more love. It's had some amazing reviews, great impressions here and it's entirely free if you don't mind ads.
02-13-2015, 04:31 PM
it's weird as the video doesn't sell it at all but it puts a smile on my face every time I play - even laugh out loud when the planet talks in the style of music. Hard as nails but very satisfying when you get far.
02-13-2015, 05:13 PM
I'm totally hooked but still can't pass the 3k. The music/level variety is growing bigger, and to get familiar with all the new soundtracks...a lot of re-playing (while having fun) is needed.
I'm sure you unlocked that incredibly hard black-white-strobe level with that amazing rock track...some folks need to have their doctor's number ready.

@ the Devs (if you reading this)
Maybe take that intense strobe level in your description with a warning ...ridiculous in my eyes...but it's possible in some worlds to get sued for "it wasn't mentioned in the description that i couldn't dry my cat in the microwave".

Another little game info:
02-13-2015, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys! Glad you like it
We are releasing an update soon and are definitely including an epilepsy warning. Is there a style of music you'd like to have in the game for when we add new planets?

Thanks again!

A cool game company.
02-13-2015, 08:05 PM
Haaaa wow this game is sooooo amazing. xD

I wasn't expecting much from the screenshots, but boy was I pleasantly surprised.
First rhythm game that I have ever played that really ties your movements to the song.

OMFG only played up to second world but... daawww, those animations!
02-13-2015, 08:54 PM
You guys! Imma try it out...

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! iOS 8 only? Noooooooo!!!

It's getting to be that time I'm afraid. Goodbye old games. Goodbye *Bawls eyes out*

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 02-13-2015 at 08:57 PM.