★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bus Simulator 2015 is the latest simulation game that will offer you the chance to become a real Bus Driver! Realistic maps, incredible vehicles, wonderful interiors will make you feel like driving a real bus! It's time to get on board and drive the bus to complete all the routes! Next-gen graphics including people animations, articulated, double and school buses will make this bus game the best on the market! Get Bus Simulator 2015 now!

Features:
- Realistic Maps (Los Angeles, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Alaska, etc...)
- 15 Buses (articulated, double-decker, school, etc...)
- Open/Close Doors button
- Animated people entering/exiting the bus
- Custom weather conditions in Free Ride mode
- Locations of any kind: city, countryside, mountain, desert and snow
- Realistic visual damage
- Steering Wheel, Buttons or Tilting controls
- Detailed Interiors
- Intelligent Traffic System
- Challenge your friends with online rankings

MarusacAlexandru's comments:

iOS App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bus-simulator-2015/id959865119

Bus Simulator 2015 is the latest simulation game that will offer you the chance to become a real Bus Driver! Realistic maps, incredible vehicles, wonderful interiors will make you feel like driving a real bus! It's time to get on board and drive the bus to complete all the routes! Next-gen graphics including people animations, articulated, double and school buses will make this bus game the best on the market! Get Bus Simulator 2015 now!

Features:
- Realistic Maps (Los Angeles, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Alaska, etc...)
- 15 Buses (articulated, double-decker, school, etc...)
- Open/Close Doors button
- Animated people entering/exiting the bus
- Custom weather conditions in Free Ride mode
- Locations of any kind: city, countryside, mountain, desert and snow
- Realistic visual damage
- Steering Wheel, Buttons or Tilting controls
- Detailed Interiors
- Intelligent Traffic System
- Challenge your friends with online rankings

Screenshots

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opkmt-Xk4Z4
02-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Career mode crashes every time for me, but free mode seems to work. Ironically in spite of this huge problem, this seems to be the best bus driver sim on the IOS in my opinion.

02-14-2015, 08:34 PM
That happened to me too, but after rebooting it worked.
02-15-2015, 02:50 AM
Great job Alexander!!! The best bus sim in appstore at The moment! And way better and polished than its prequel... Good!!!! Now it's time for an Euro Truck Sim and a Comtainer Ship Sim........
02-15-2015, 04:03 AM
I tried re-starting, and even re-installing just now. I wonder if it's an iPhone 6 issue. Seems like it would be a great game but the crashing during load and I believe I'm even getting some graphical glitching with invisible roads on free mode (which is the only mode that works for me) makes it more than less un-playable for me.
Hopefully this is something which will be addressed. I already purchased the remove ads IAP to support the dev, in hopes, or atleast to do my part, in keeping the project moving forward.
02-15-2015, 04:03 AM
Thanks for the tip btw - unfortunately no dice here though.
02-15-2015, 05:07 AM
What's next? Part time job simulator?
Gahuhuhuhuh!