★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Another Earth is a new and different RPG action game that has a great adventure with robot and spaceship in space.
Basic contents of the game is similar to Diablo and Diablo 2 by Blizzard or similar style RPG games, but Another Earth has its own interesting and unique elements hidden in the game.
Especially, the most unique element of this game is that it uses a powerful iPhone/iPod touchs capability to create the games interface.
Everyone can enjoy this best game with easy-to-learn controls.

In the far future
Earth has been corrupted and destroyed so much that we are at risk of extinction.
The only way to stop the complete destruction of Earth is to find a very similar planet somewhere in space.
Since we dont know where it will be, this journey isnt going to be smooth.
Now, the future of Earth is up to your hand.

- Completely new interface designed for gesture-based controls
- Accelerometer leaning controls your character
- Automatically saves your game when the map changes and you quit game
- Variety items and skills
- Different ways to distribute stats and skill points given when level up to develop unique characters
- 5 chapters and 200 maps
- Different types of monsters and bosses

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

09-15-2009, 05:07 AM
I wish there is a gameplay video.

The description says all the right things to tempt me but I don't understand any of what's going on in those screenshots.

09-15-2009, 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
I wish there is a gameplay video.

The description says all the right things to tempt me but I don't understand any of what's going on in those screenshots.
hahah that's exactly what i thought too. Hm the 'touch right/left' screenshot doesn't give me much confidence..

Currently Playing::Meteor Blitz, EW Jim, Boost 3D, COD: Zombies, Eliminate::
09-15-2009, 05:58 AM
It's 1.99 not 0.99.

No Sig
09-15-2009, 06:59 AM
the touch right/left seems to be a way to activate different weapons, since accelerometer leanings steer you. I wish it didn't use the accel....sigh...*rubs blue attack lovingly* what? some games just get controls right!

Now Playing: , Civilization Rev for iPad, Hero Academy, Sonic Racing, Kingdom Rush, Dungeon Raid, Where's my Where's My Water updates?
09-15-2009, 07:51 AM
No thanks. I don't understand what's going on with this game.

Helvetica will treat you good if you take time to understand her.
11-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Anyone know how to play this or what's going on? I downloaded this morning and have been wandering around, but I don't quite get it. Maybe a bit more playtime will help. Looks like it's free today only, so maybe a few people can make sense of exactly what's going on.
11-05-2009, 12:19 PM
well, for FREE, guess it's worth a download to find out what's going on in those screenshots...like everyone else, I have no idea

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Guys this is actually pretty simple. You touch left, touch right and you experience a game similar to Diablo and Diablo 2.

Edit:After giving this more of a try, I still have no idea what is going on. It looks like the ball is trapped by a bike chain in space but other than that, I am lost. Maybe this is a mind bender and the goal is to figure out how to play it?

If someone figures out how to get this to play like Diablo and Diablo 2 please post.

Edit 2:Played until level 4 but they all played the same. Earned some gold and bought some thing became bored again, deleted.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 11-05-2009 at 02:38 PM.
11-06-2009, 04:39 AM
It's diablo-like in the sense of having potions, mana, health, armour and weapons. You go from area to area killing dots, picking up pluses, and eventually going back and selling up everything.

However there's no quests that I can see, and no reason to keep playing past the first 10 mins.

Playing: Men and Machines, Dink Smallwood, Robotek, Office Rush