★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fight against the rampaging creatures from outer space in this arcade style adventure.

In this free mobile game you take control of Bob, a janitor from a local space station near earth. One day he accidentally gets sucked into a black hole that transfers him to parts of the universe that are still undiscovered by mankind!

Survive, before the enemies outnumber you!
Luckily for you, your space suit is equipped with a fuel tank that has a lot of special abilities!

Upgrade, power-up and explore the infinite universe

-FEATURES-
Twin stick arcade shooting action that put your skill and reflexes to the test.
You can expect hours of gameplay across different levels and universes.
Play as Bob and many other characters you encounter on the adventure of your life!
Loads of unlockable weapons, power-ups and perks to help you on your way.
Fight against the BIG bosses of the galaxies!
Easy to pick up, hard to master.
Addictive gameplay.

-HOW TO PLAY-
Use the left joystick to move and the right joystick to shoot in any direction.
Survive waves of enemies until you meet the big boss of the galaxy!
Pick up fuel tanks and power-ups during the game that will help you on your adventure.

*The game is optimized for every iOS device seperately. However it's best experienced on the latest devices.
02-16-2015, 09:23 AM
anyone has impressions on this? It's free but it doesn't mention IAP or adds.. could it be something like Deep Loot free? It hits all the spots i'm interested in, unlockables and upgrades!

02-16-2015, 09:52 AM
Hi ramzarules,

We provide the player with an ads by choice system, meaning that the player can watch ads in return for power-ups and items. There is also an option to buy virtual coins!. If you have more questions about the game you can e-mail us at

info@redmagnetstudios.com

www.redmagnetstudios.com
02-16-2015, 12:11 PM
The game is a lot of fun and I love the music too

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
02-16-2015, 12:16 PM
Game Impressions

02-16-2015, 12:21 PM
i downloaded it and liked it, also watched a few adds One thing i did not like, is that the character goes from one end of the screen to the other. Otherwise, quite fun. If it had a coin / gem doubler IAP to eliminate the grind like Deep Loot or Sky Force 2014, it would be even better.
02-16-2015, 12:39 PM
Glad you like the game! We made the character go from one end to the other so you can't get easily cornered. The perk station provides the player with 3 random choices, one of which is a coin doubler (if that is what you mean).
02-16-2015, 01:03 PM
yeap, but it would be nice if instead of buying IAP for 10.00 coins etc, to buy an IAP that doubles all your coins every time you play, instead of just a fixed amount.
02-16-2015, 01:54 PM
I can see a lot of love that went into this cute shooter...but even more into the iap's. To run such an unbelievable competition prize, well, it makes sense then.

I'm not sure if i would buy a permanent and restorable coin doubler since there is only a facebook leaderboard, no Gamecenter. Also, to me, it seems to be pay to win. Without spending some (more than usual) on iap, the grinding for uprades will take me...a lifetime.

You have to get used to the floaty hero, controlling him needs mostly only a little tap to any side, but otherwise the controls are responsive and accurat. What i absolutely can't understand is that you have the visible buttons on screen to obscure the sight, although i switched to the floating joy sticks. The game is very challenging without that big fail, already.

Are the powerups permanent (infinite fuel/speed up/etc.) or a one time use? Don't want to waste my hard earned money as long as i'm enjoying your game.

If you have an itch for a dual stick shooter, i'd say try it out. It has quite some charm. Installed about 200 MB.

Btw, i like going off screen to reappear on the other side.
02-16-2015, 02:29 PM
Hi Qwertz555,

Thanks for the feedback on our game! The power-ups are permanent in the game. If you buy the power-ups in the store they will randomly appear in-game.

We wanted to make an enjoyable shooter that you can play for a long time, with more new stuff being available as you progress. The weapons you can buy are not "better" than the spread gun but they all play different. We also want to give people a fair chance by watching an ad for a free perk / extra life.

Last edited by Red Magnet Studios; 02-16-2015 at 02:39 PM.