★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Are there any apps that let you know when uninstalled games get updated?

02-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Are there any apps that let you know when uninstalled games get updated?

Are there any apps that let you know when uninstalled but purchased games get updated?

(Deja vu, or glitch in the matrix?)

Would be pretty useful, but I'm not sure if this exists. I'm sure there are a bunch of games I've bought with new campaigns and add-ons I've yet to play.
02-16-2015, 09:28 PM
AppShopper can track your purchased apps' activities and do lots of other stuff.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
02-16-2015, 09:41 PM
Does it connect to your itunes account, or do I have to go through everything I've bought? I guess it'll be worth spending half an hour doing it once.

Thanks!!!
02-16-2015, 09:45 PM
AppZapp is the best app shopping.
02-17-2015, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinagog View Post
Does it connect to your itunes account, or do I have to go through everything I've bought? I guess it'll be worth spending half an hour doing it once.

Thanks!!!
No you have to go though the games you have and add them to its "have list" it will then tell you when a game is updated if you have notification turned on

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
02-17-2015, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinagog View Post
Are there any apps that let you know when uninstalled but purchased games get updated?

(Deja vu, or glitch in the matrix?)

Would be pretty useful, but I'm not sure if this exists. I'm sure there are a bunch of games I've bought with new campaigns and add-ons I've yet to play.
The TA app will let you know when something is updated, but again you have to add them all manually to your watch list.

If I'm deleting something buggy that I'll play again when fixed I'll add on TA watch, but other than that I use iTunes on the PC as it shows updates for all purchases.