★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GameEra Inc.
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 37.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Build the bridge to cross the gap. Try to be accurate as possible

Hold your finger on screen to start build bridge. As soon as you release it, bridge will be placed. You lose If your bridge is too small or too large. challenge your friends to be a top star.

Enjoy stylish 3d graphics and addictive gameplay.

Denton's comments:
Hi guys. it take a while since my last post. but now i have a something for you.

It's a my new game. It's called BridgesYEAH.

why YEAH ?
Ok, i'll tell you a story.
It was a weekend, and i with my daughter sat at Starbucks.
I had a macbook with me and my daughter grab an iPod from home. And she ask me, how it's to make game, is it difficult.

that's how story starts.
i order large mocha and milk for girl. and open a macbook, just to show how is simple to make a game. Nothing difficult, you see, it just a blocks, here is one block, and here is another. And there is a new block that we call a "Character"

Ok. we spend one hour to build a bridge to the top and drop it to another block, another hour to make them shift, add a simple background and that's all. we spend two hours to make prototype. my girl voiceover the game while we made it. so we decide take an iPod and record a few sounds. Yeah, almost all sounds was recorded in starbucks by using iPod by my girl. and she say YEAH so nice, so we decide push it to the app name.

Next day my kids play it lot of time and we decide to make a 'commercial product', so i spend few hours more to add some really annoying ads ( yeah, this story is not a fairytale ).

Then we start to sell source code to other people who want to make the same game, some of them already in the AppStore, and i hope they downloads well.

So, right now we finally publish original one to the AppStore.
Android version is step ahead, cause it get approval almost instantly, while we should wait about one week for iOS.

So you can download an android version if you want to know what coming soon for ios.

And finally, here is link to the game. Ta-da

02-18-2015, 08:57 AM
And finally we have a thread started by the original and true developer the game (not someone who bought the sorcecode...)
this one gets all my likes nice work.

Likes: Aerox, Bean Dreams, Callys Caves 2, CLARC, Color Zen, Goblin Sword, Impulse, Radiation Island, Shardlands, Super Stickman Golf 2
Game Center ID: MKL085
02-18-2015, 09:12 AM
checking out your new screenshots on facebook (for the current android version), personally I prefer the minimal cube style you have now, as opposed to the new characters, but thats just my opinion/ personal preference... maybe leave in the option for both?

Likes: Aerox, Bean Dreams, Callys Caves 2, CLARC, Color Zen, Goblin Sword, Impulse, Radiation Island, Shardlands, Super Stickman Golf 2
Game Center ID: MKL085
02-19-2015, 03:19 PM
check out our new video.

we call it Fifty shades of Bridges
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Feb 19, 2015 11:56 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	84017  
02-19-2015, 03:20 PM
02-19-2015, 03:32 PM