★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Monkeybin
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 45.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Get Dazzled by Colour and Frazzled by Speed ***

Quopples is a social, hyper-fast, turn-based matching game, where you need wit and speed to blast your way to victory.

Challenge your friends for a fun game of Quopples and get tapping to switch tiles around the board.

Create combinations of 4 to blast them clear of the board
Create chain reactions and supercharged explosions to send your score sky-high
Work quickly because the qlock is ticking!
Add tiles, Add time, Bomb, Shuffle and Free Move tools
Clear the board completely to earn a huge bonus

Beat that! :)

Then its over to your friend to try to better your score. Its simple enough to play with anyone and quick enough to play in your lunch break! Not mastered it yet? Play a Single Player round to hone your skills

PeteOzzy's comments:

QUOPPLES *

Monkeybin
Genres: Games Puzzle Board
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
*** Get Dazzled by Colour and Frazzled by Speed ***

Quopples is a social, hyper-fast, turn-based matching game, where you need wit and speed to blast your way to victory.

Challenge your friends for a fun game of Quopples and get tapping to switch tiles around the board.

• Create combinations of 4 to blast them clear of the board
• Create chain reactions and supercharged explosions to send your score sky-high
• Work quickly because the qlock is ticking!
• Add tiles, Add time, Bomb, Shuffle and Free Move tools
• Clear the board completely to earn a huge bonus

Beat that!

Then it’s over to your friend to try to better your score. It’s simple enough to play with anyone and quick enough to play in your lunch break! Not mastered it yet? Play a Single Player round to hone your skills…












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone6
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5
  • iPad23G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 39.9MB



02-24-2015, 07:41 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 704
I don't get it. Why is no one playing this game?! (and by no one I mean only around 60 people according to Game Center leaderboards), this game's great! It's a must have for everyone interested in puzzle genre.
I'm dominating the leaderboards, currenty I can't even add more random opponent's games (the limit is 30), and it's just sad cause I really like the game and I wish for a good challenge with other players. I'm bored with singleplayer, is anyone willing to play a few online matches?

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
02-25-2015, 12:05 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by macplash View Post
I don't get it. Why is no one playing this game?! (and by no one I mean only around 60 people according to Game Center leaderboards), this game's great! It's a must have for everyone interested in puzzle genre.
I'm dominating the leaderboards, currenty I can't even add more random opponent's games (the limit is 30), and it's just sad cause I really like the game and I wish for a good challenge with other players. I'm bored with singleplayer, is anyone willing to play a few online matches?
I'd love to join you but the game crashes on startup for me. I think it's yet another game that chokes when loading nearly 500 GC pals.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-25-2015, 12:16 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 971
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I'd love to join you but the game crashes on startup for me. I think it's yet another game that chokes when loading nearly 500 GC pals.
Same on my iPad Air and iPad Mini 2 - but I don't have 500 GC pals.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by jyhjyh; 02-25-2015 at 12:21 PM.
02-25-2015, 12:44 PM
#5
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 704
That's strange, I'm playing on iPad mini 2 and tried it on iPad Air as well, everything works just fine for me. iOS 8. It's a small chance of success, but did you try to restart your devices? When I experience a crash with the any game, this usually fix the problem (unless it's a game's fault). Anyway, it's a pity to hear you're having a problem even running the game, I'd really love to play:-/ well, let's hope the developer will see this and Possibly bring the solution.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash