★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Number Place!. Play & Practice Sudoku in full 3D in your own Sudoku Temple!.

Number Place has 5 difficulty levels ranging from Very Simple to Expert, offering a challenge for all players.

There is also a full How-To-Play tutorial, and a Sudoku solver.

Can't find the solution for a Sudoku puzzle, simply enter your Sudoku puzzle and let Number Place find a solution for you!

Key Features:

Interactive 3D board, rotate, zoom, view and play from any angle
5 Levels of difficulty:
Very Simple
Simple
Easy
Intermediate
Expert
Simple select peg number and place on board
Stuck?, then take a hint
Still stuck?, show the solution
Record your fastest times for each difficulty level
Make notes on the board to help you solve the puzzle
Rotate the board, to see the puzzle from another angle
Create a puzzle and generate the solution, using the Sudoku Solver!
Tutorial on how to play
No Ads or In-App purchases

AfterDarkStudios's comments:
Play Sudoku in 3D! - We have some promo codes available in the Promo Codes thread. Enjoy!

02-23-2015, 04:18 PM
my initial imp after 30mins....

A really clean Sudoku game. Graphics looks very clean and run really smooth (60fps?). A very calm and soothing background music. The art style in this game is pretty well done too. So far I like almost every bit in this game. If you have passion in Sudoku games, this one is worth a pick up whether you are having a train / plane ride, or even resting by your couch / bedside, a nice companion to give your brain a little work out while relaxing yourself. Gonna dig more into higher difficulties as well as the creation mode!
02-27-2015, 01:45 PM
Admittedly, I am not a Sudoku player.... Or am I?

I've never had much use for numbers. After all; I got through school on my looks... I'm kidding!! LOL

I had never played sudoku before. I don't really know why. I have friends and family that have played.
When I saw Number Place, I really liked the look of the graphics and thought I would like to try it. So the challenge for me was; could I learn and learn quickly? Would I like it once I learned how to play? Would I play again? And; am I too pretty for this? LOL (kidding again!)

I opened the game and it lead me to a room with a table supporting a Sudoku game. Nice 3D look graphics. Fun and soothing music.

The directions made it easy for me to learn and I ended up enjoying the the game very much. Of course, I played on the easiest difficulty level.
Now, I don't think it would be fair for me to review this as a beginner that can't comment on levels or extras so, I asked some seasoned Sudoku players to play Number Place. The result: some of them will be purchasing this game.
They enjoyed the graphics, and the way they could tilt the table to their liking and comfort. Most of them thought the beginning levels were way too easy but enjoyed the challenge of the more difficult levels. It was nice that they could tweak the difficulty level. You first select the difficulty level from very simple to expert and then, you select how many mistakes you are allowed to make from 3 to none.
One thing that really stood out about Number Place, and I concur, is the ability to put 1 or 2 temporary numbers in one place while figuring out other areas. I love this feature!
Overall, Number Place is a Sudoku game that has a lot to offer for both beginners and seasoned players, no matter how you look. LOL
If you are looking for a sudoku game with unique qualities, this is it.

Last edited by Lavender; 02-28-2015 at 12:34 AM.